1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliate marketing vs Google Adsense: Which is Better in 2019?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by FrazeTowne, Jul 1, 2019.

Which is Better in 2019?

FrazeTowne, Jul 1, 2019 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Affiliate Marketing always works better than AdSense and have huge possibility of income. You really don't know when your AdSense account get suspended.

iwebsocial, Jul 2, 2019 IP
  3. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Haha.. This is 100% true. I use to laugh every time someone came on here complaining about getting suspended for no reason then it happened to me. A long time ago I owned a "social networking" web site. I had a forum with hundreds of thousands of topics. I received an email from Google stating that there was inappropriate content on my web site that violated the Terms and Conditions. I made every attempt to figure out what page Google was talking about but there's over 1 million pages between profiles and forum threads & posts. Finally someone at Google gave me an example link. It was a message from a member using foul language. I immediately deleted the thread. However, Google said the page was still there. Clicking on the link now lead to a page saying Invalid topic. According to Google this still meant the page existed. So when I asked for more clarification I received a copy and pasted response stating that there was inappropriate content on my web site. I was then suspended. I called and couldn't reach anyone as I wasn't a valid member. After searching for hours and hours I reached someone who stated that they must have found content on my web site that violated the policy and I should go through each web page and search for it then contact them back. End of AdWords for me.

Affiliate Marketing will ALWAYS be better especially done right. HOWEVER, most people will lean toward Adwords because you can see immediate pennies piling up haha... AdWords is all about getting relevant traffic to your web site that LEAVES to go to another web site for a conversion. If you see any decent return with Adwords you're leaving money on the table.

NetStar, Jul 2, 2019 IP
  4. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont know why people compare adsense with affiliate marketing as its a huge difference .Lets say traffic for example ,lets supose you have an youtube video .In adsense you get like $2 per 1000 views . So if one video gets 1000 views you will make 2 bucks .Now lets supose we promote affiliate offer that will pay you $30 .So with 1000 views just 1 sale its 30 bucks but you can make 2 sales .So make the math yourself

Spartan14, Jul 3, 2019 IP
  5. lightningmat

lightningmat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree that these two things are completely different. I heard that there is an increase in affiliate marketing nowadays. Adsense I think is an old way to advertise but still not so bad.

lightningmat, Jul 3, 2019 IP
  6. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Affiliate marketing will always be better.

dcristo, Jul 3, 2019 IP
  7. romelprashad

romelprashad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fully agree. AdSense cannot be trusted. They may ban you for any reasons.

romelprashad, Jul 4, 2019 IP
  8. 0charles

0charles Active Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly as I just mentioned in another thread Google always makes their own rules,

0charles, Jul 12, 2019 IP