1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliate marketing, need help

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by jcyber, Feb 22, 2013.

I have a social network and want to start offering affiliate marketers to promote my network and get paid by people signing up.
    my network is for real estate agents www.resocialclub.com
    How should I start and who can do this for me?

jcyber, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  2. RootShell

RootShell Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

This can be done by creating some special links, called referral links, in the link you will put the affiliate ID from your database, once the link is opened by someone, you create a cookie with the affiliate ID, or keep it in a server Session to know who referred the visitor, once the visitor register you award the affiliate by points, money or anything you wish :)

There is many affiliates tracking scripts, just Google it. You can also hire a freelancer to do it

RootShell, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  3. jahid123

jahid123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can define the location of your traffic and then decide which affiliate about real estate you choose.

here you get some idea and ebook.

jahid123, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  4. boriszex

boriszex Member

Best Answers:
    You could also go with some affiliate networks, much easier for you to manage your clients and easier to track everything. I would suggest you to try out Commission Junction or LinkShare, just google for them.

boriszex, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  5. Romanz

Romanz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i would use linkshare or commission junction. there is a lot of affiliate companies.

Romanz, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  6. Richard1991

Richard1991 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Agreed Romanz!I would also prefer to LinkShare and Commssion Junction.There are lots of affiliate programs as you said above.ClickBank also one of the best affiliate program is now going good.

Richard1991, Mar 7, 2013 IP