1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliate marketing mentor

Discussion in 'Google' started by Matt_Baker, Oct 4, 2011.

Hi, Before entering the Affiliate marketing, as a newbie, do you have a mentor so that you can be more successful?

Matt_Baker, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  2. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    No personally I did not have any mentor ever.But certainly some useful blogs and their contents always helped me to learn everything I intended to know.

shuvo, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  3. Vendzilla

Vendzilla Guest Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I think sometimes the best way to learn is to make mistakes, you tend to learn a lot faster that way, reading what others say is ok, but those mistakes are priceless

Vendzilla, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  4. emmons

emmons Peon

Best Answers:
    I definitely think that people like us are self-teachers. There is so much to learn on this WWW, just need to put in the time and effort and you can do anything, really.

emmons, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  5. laurarussell49

laurarussell49 Peon

Best Answers:
    Mentors are great but i agree on the fact that experience is the best teacher. Success is best earn through learning by ourselves. But advices from those people is given into credit.

laurarussell49, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  6. braincandy

braincandy Peon

Best Answers:
    You can learn everything on your own without a doubt. The main issue is the time it takes to sift through the jumble of information and sales oriented posts/pages.

Being part of a training course offers structure and helps avoid information overload. Especially when you have a real live person to talk, ask direction questions of and get direct answers quickly.

We offer training courses, private members forum, live support for all members via skype, we have our own in house expert writer as well.

If you would like to chat feel free to add us on skype.

All the best
    Matt

braincandy, Jan 12, 2012 IP
  7. setailiffa.com

setailiffa.com Peon

Best Answers:
    I definitely had someone that started at the same time I did and we learned together. It was a huge help.

setailiffa.com, Mar 15, 2012 IP