1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliate Marketers !! LPWhiz Is Coming To Kick Asses On June 1

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by aditya_sfs, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Fellow Affiliate Marketers And DP Members,

Every affiliate marketer knows and it is a matter of fact that affiliate marketing needs lot of trial and testing, testing campaigns again and again, probably 100s of times. How many campaigns do you test every month ? 10 , 20 , 30 .... ummm 100 or more ? And how do you get the landing pages for each one of them ? Do you get them designed ? You know that good designers charge you as much as 100$ for a single landing page. What if the campaign fails ? The money is wasted right ? So if you try 10 new campaigns every month, you will throw 1000$ ? It may not matter to you if you are rich but yes, why waste so much hard earned money ?

INTRODUCING LP WHIZ

LPWhiz is a membership based website where anyone can become a member by paying a nominal membership fees. Members will get logins to a login area where they can login and download 20 landing pages every month. We will provide two sets every month, one on first and the other on 15th of the month. Each set will contain 10 brand new excellent quality landing pages designed and coded by expert designer. It will have space for content and will be in xhtml css , validated.

So, the final deal is YOU GET 20 XHTML/CSS (VALIDATED) LANDING PAGES IN DIFFERENT NICHES FOR JUST 29.99$ !! AND YOU GET THAT EVERY MONTH !!

The first set of LPWhiz will be uploaded on June 1, and second set on June 15. The site will be officially launched on June 1.

SO BE READY !! And interested people can subscribe to our mailing list to get updates. Moreover you can PM me any suggestions you want to be implemented or any landing pages you would like to see in the coming packs. I will be happy to get it designed and included !

Many Regards
    Aditya Singh
    For LPWhiz

aditya_sfs, May 23, 2008 IP
    Scriptona and Lord Hades like this.
  2. hmpargi

hmpargi Active Member

Best Answers:
    wow i am realy looking forward for this :D

hmpargi, May 23, 2008 IP
    aditya_sfs likes this.
  3. vic_msn

vic_msn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    $29.9 every-month or just a one time fee ??

vic_msn, May 23, 2008 IP
    aditya_sfs likes this.
  4. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    You pay 29.99$ every month and you get 20 new pages every month !

5. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I have a few questions..

1>So every member will get 20 unique landing pages every month or all members will be given same 20 landing pages?

2>Do u select niches by your own or we can select ourself and then u making landing pages for it?

3>If you are giving same 20 landing pages to everyone,then from which affiliate networks you are going select those offers.

getjimmy, May 23, 2008 IP
    aditya_sfs likes this.
  6. ohmannomma

ohmannomma Active Member

Best Answers:
    any review copy of this?

ohmannomma, May 23, 2008 IP
  7. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    All members will get access to a members area where we will add 20 landing pages every month. So all will be same. But yes, there will be a cap on the maximum number of members. We are still thinking where to keep the cap. It will be either 100 members or 200 members. That is yet to be finalized. We will estimate our design / marketing cost and add some profit and adjust it so that it gives the members good value as well as some ROI for us too.

In the first set we will select the niches on our own which will be disclosed shortly. After that, there will be a request section in the admin panel where members can request landing pages for specific offers that they want to be included in the next set of landing pages.

We will select highest performing offers from all networks in the first set, then we will depend upon member requests as well as our own discretion.

8. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    Not Yet Launched Dude !!!

9. webwinner

webwinner Banned

Best Answers:
    Not a good deal dude,as per your posts,100 people will be using those same 20 pages?You are charging $30/member,say you got 100 members,hence 100*30= $3000 for you,now you can easily get those 20 Landing pages done for $500 or may be $800,good way to make quick money.

webwinner, May 24, 2008 IP
  10. abhishekdaaga

abhishekdaaga Guest

Best Answers:
    Looks interesting.. I will consider buying one.. As a single landing page costs the membership.. I hope u get good quality pages so me and all members renew again and again to get the best..

abhishekdaaga, May 24, 2008 IP
  11. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    So if, it makes profit for me its not a good deal right ? How much profit does it make for me ? I get those landing pages for 1000$ and spend 1000$ on marketing. Make 3000$. Thats just 1000$ profit. ? Thats a 50% ROI.

Why not look it from your point of view ? How much do you profit ? You are getting 1000$ stuff for 30$ ??? 3333% ROI !! :)

Regarding the many people using same landing pages. It hardly matters with PPC. Its not like content where google can penalize you for duplicate content. Its your bidding strategy which matters. Which keywords you are bidding ? Which sites you are placing the ads on ? Which PPC engine you are using ? Which programs you are using ? If you combine all these, you will hardly find any two of the members competiting for a keyword with same landing page. Almost impossible ! I even doubt, that a single landing page will be used hardly once or twice in the search engines.

Imagine yourself , 100 members get 20 landing pages every month ? in a few months, they are going to have like 50+ pages ? you still think they will clash with each other while running campaigns , very less probability.

aditya_sfs, May 24, 2008 IP
  12. webwinner

webwinner Banned

Best Answers:
    You are getting it all my friend,i am not going to post anything now,but as i said,its not a good deal you are offering as there are already many reputed websites offering 20-30 landing pages/month for half of the price you are charging.Good luck with sales.

webwinner, May 24, 2008 IP
  13. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know how you say, I am getting it all.
    New and old affiliate marketers with tight budget and all those who want to test tons of campaigns without spending huge. This is the best deal for them !!! Just look at what they get for what price !!

Show me any such website which provides that for half a price.

aditya_sfs, May 24, 2008 IP
  14. coolweb

coolweb Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is really a very good deal for all affiliate marketers including me. Please reserve one slot for me in advance before it sells out. Subscribed to your mailing list !!

Best of luck !

coolweb, May 24, 2008 IP
    aditya_sfs and Lord Hades like this.
  15. proversatility

proversatility Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey webwinner,

Personally speaking, I have never come accross such a website as proclaimed by you. I would like to know :p:confused:, although I m sure that this concept is pretty new.

I am eagerly waiting for the launch of LpWhiz, and its already creating buzz in the affiliate hemisphere :D

proversatility, May 24, 2008 IP
    aditya_sfs likes this.
  16. narayananblaze

narayananblaze Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cool. Looking forward for it. Subscribed for the mail list.

narayananblaze, May 24, 2008 IP
    aditya_sfs likes this.
  17. sanjay_bhuarya

sanjay_bhuarya Peon

Best Answers:
    Cool blog, I have already subscribed for the mailing list. Aditya_sfs rocks :)

sanjay_bhuarya, May 24, 2008 IP
    aditya_sfs likes this.
  18. Lavathing9

Lavathing9 Peon

Best Answers:
    Very interesting, cant wait!

Lavathing9, May 24, 2008 IP
    aditya_sfs likes this.
  19. poseidon

poseidon Banned

Best Answers:
    Looks interesting, just checking it. :)

poseidon, May 24, 2008 IP
    Lord Hades likes this.
  20. Red_Virus

Red_Virus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Seems to be a nice deal,
    Are you going to provide PSD of the landing page also ... i might wanna make some minor mods (yes i can slice it ;)
    If yes than I am open to this deal.

Red_Virus, May 24, 2008 IP
    Lord Hades and aditya_sfs like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.