1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliate linking to your own product on your website

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by kevmacmeh, Apr 20, 2015.

Hi there,

I sell a physical product on Amazon. I was wondering if you're allowed to use Amazon affiliate links on my main product's official website so customers can buy through Amazon.

For example, if my product was called the "Thor Printer" and it was listed on Amazon, and my website was thorprinter.com, can I link to the "Thor Printer" on Amazon with an affiliate link?

Many thanks

kevmacmeh, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  2. wwstewart

wwstewart Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't see why you can't. Either way, you're driving traffic to Amazon and generating revenue for them.

wwstewart, Nov 3, 2015 IP
  3. Bookdude53

Bookdude53 Peon

Best Answers:
    Does Amazon provide a unique affiliate link, even when you are linking to random specific books? On our podcast website, guests often recommend specific books. Currently I include a bit.ly to each title on Amazon. But I'm not an affiliate, so I'm just giving free referrals to Amazon.

Bookdude53, Feb 4, 2016 IP
  4. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Why would you do that ? As an amazon merchant, if a sale is made by one of their affiliates, is the affiliate fee substracted from you or not ?

thedark, Feb 28, 2016 IP