1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AFFILIATE CONTEST: Win a FREE Ticket to Search-Engine Strategies (SES) - New York

Discussion in 'eBay' started by pepperjam, Feb 12, 2008.

I am proud to announce the launch of the Search-Engine Strategies (SES) Affiliate Program, exclusively on Pepperjam Network - www.pepperjamnetwork.com

CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT: Between now and SES - NY (see below) the affiliate that generates the most ticket sales will get a FREE full-conference pass to attend SES - NY, as well as an exclusive VIP ticket to the Pepperjam Private Dinner Party to be held at the Manhattan Penthouse in NYC.

FYI: SES - New York is taking place on March 17-20, 2008 so the sooner you start promoting the SES Affiliate program, the better your odds of winning the free tickets!

More about the SES Affiliate Program:

The Search-Engine Strategies (SES) Affiliate Program allows bloggers and affiliates to promote Search-Engine Strategies conference ticket sales using SES banners, text links, & pepperjamADS. In return, affiliates get 5% of each referred sale. With a full conference ticket price of nearly $2,000 you can make quite a bit of money promoting this program. Moreover, if you are able to refer multiple ticket sales (for instance, multiple people from one company) this can be a program that generates you hundreds of dollars in commission per transaction.

Search-Engine Strategies (SES) Affiliate Program:

[​IMG]

"Search Engine Strategies (SES) is the leading global conference & expo series that educates delegates on search engine marketing (SEM), including optimization (SEO) and advertising strategies, tactics and best practices. SES Search Marketing Events provide instruction from the industry's top Search experts, including representatives of the Search Engines themselves.

Search Engine Strategies Conference And Expo New York......the intersection of search, marketing, and commerce. SES New York takes place March 17-20 and is a "must-attend". The industry converges for a week of spirited discussion, high-level learning and attendees leave with actionable battle plans to go forward with for their companies. For SES Alumni, there will be so much new content and developments that you'll need to stay on top of and should consider bringing your whole team! Search Engine Strategies Conference & Expo 2008 will feature presentations and panel discussions that cover all aspects of search engine-related promotion."

Commissions (percentage of sale): 5.00%
    Cookie Duration: 45 days
    Program Acceptance Type: Automatic (no waiting!)

My two cents: In my opinion, this program has massive potential for affiliates and bloggers alike to make considerable money off SES ticket sales. Think about it, SES is expecting in excess of 10,000 attendees at SES NY alone. Moreover, SES holds numerous shows around the world throughout the year. This one should be an easy sell.

Best of luck!

KBJ

pepperjam, Feb 12, 2008 IP
  2. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    RE: pepperjamADS Widget

Someone on another board asked whether you can create pepperjamADS for the Search-Engine Strategies Affiliate program.

The answer is yes. In fact, I think it's a great idea to create a pepperjamADS widget with ads from SES, SEO Moz, TLA, and ReviewMe, all of which are Pepperjam Network programs.

I really think programs like SES, SEO Moz, TLA, and ReviewMe are great complements to any blog.

For those of you who don't know what pepperjamADS are we've created a Video Tutorial - http://revver.com/video/629364/pepperjamads-video-tutorial/

pepperjamADS is an affiliate marketing widget that you can use to serve customized contextual ads from one or multiple Pepperjam Network advertisers at the same time. The ad units come in various shapes and sizes. You can mix and mash ads from any of your merchant partners. For instance, you can create a fashion widget by selecting various ads from multiple fashion merchants. Likewise, you can create a specific widget with ads from any one merchant.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments about the SES Affiliate Program.

KBJ

pepperjam, Feb 13, 2008 IP