1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliace scammed me

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by R-ampage, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Shaz07

Shaz07 Member

Best Answers:
    Um ok... idiot. Learn more about affiliate networks before you use them. All of them have it in their terms that they will not pay unless they get paid. Why would they pay for fraudulent leads? I'm amazed by the stupidity of some people here.

Shaz07, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  2. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can keep calling me an idiot all you want BUT THERE HAS BEEN NO PROOF OF THIS INDIVDUALS FRAUDULENT CLICKS / SERVICES AND IT HAS BEEN 9 DAYS NOW SINCE THE ORIGINAL POST not counting the days before he even sent the email . . . . so once again LOL for the simple fact your IQ # is the same amount of characters your name has in it

locals, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  3. Shaz07

Shaz07 Member

Best Answers:
    I guess I'm only 2 under you :) Hopefully I can be as smart as you one day!

Shaz07, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  4. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    keep trying . . . although you have already proven your IQ as i did not refer to EVERYONES IQ being the same amount as the characters in their name . . . only YOU

locals, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  5. R-ampage

R-ampage Banned

Best Answers:
    Holy crap, I just finished my exams and saw this thread still alive? Like I said before, I don't really care about the $300, I just wanted people to know that I didn't get paid.

Haha you're actually the reason why I was compelled to bring this thread up again, idiot.

R-ampage, Nov 13, 2008 IP
  6. PeoplesArcade

PeoplesArcade Banned

Best Answers:
    To be honest. If copeac have said that there is no fraud evidence. And then affiliace is saying that there is fraud involved, but they have no evidence.......

Im not saying rampage should be payed.

Im just saying if you call fraud. have some proof, because the other networks dont have the proof, therefore they do not call fraud.

PeoplesArcade, Nov 13, 2008 IP