1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliace scammed me

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by R-ampage, Nov 2, 2008.

Affiliace removed nearly $300 worth of leads.

They say the leads were fraud yet they cannot give me any proof and if the leads are fraud... Why isn't my account banned? From their terms:

Lucky I didn't promote them too much, but I do find it funny how they'd scam just $300... I mean.. $3000 is understandable (for such a small network like them) but $300?

Affiliates beware.

R-ampage, Nov 2, 2008 IP
    northpointaiki likes this.
  2. Affiliace.com

Affiliace.com Banned

Best Answers:
    As mentioned in my last email to you, we have asked our client (another network in this case) for more in-depth reasons for the scrubs. You know we haven't been paid for these leads either.

We have answered all of your emails quickly, but the last 2 have been received at 11.52pm (Friday night) and 2.51am (Monday morning), so unlikely to receive speedy responses until today.

Finally your constant threats to call us scammers on Digitalpoint will not lead us to suddenly pay you if fraud is suspected/found.

Affiliace.com, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  3. R-ampage

R-ampage Banned

Best Answers:
    Copeac themselves don't have proof too :p
    It's funny how I haven't received a reply in 2 days and when I suddenly email you guys with this thread, BAM a reply comes.

Regardless, you scrubbed me nearly $300 worth of leads when you have insufficient (hell, NO) evidence whatsoever. Is that how you guys operate?

Oh and DP isn't going to be the only place I'll be calling you guys scammers, if only my exams aren't a week away :(

R-ampage, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  4. Affiliace.com

Affiliace.com Banned

Best Answers:
    I have just told you... we are in the UK.

First reply received at 11.52 pm (Friday), and second received 2.51am this morning (Monday). Our support is fantastic,but you have to be realistic.

BAM a reply comes from the fact that my reply was at 8.05 am on a Monday morning, exactly 20 minutes after starting work.....

Now you have mentioned the network, it is clear that you have contacted them and they have admitted to not paying us... so how does that make us scammers?

Very interested.

5. R-ampage

R-ampage Banned

Best Answers:
    Oh yeah, too accustomed to the 24/7 support I get from other networks :rolleyes:

Well, in the IM world, there are many different people in many different networks who promote the same offer. I simply ask one on MSN or any instant messaging platform and I get an answer which you guys can't seem to get.

You guys scrubbed legitimate leads with no evidence and accuse me of fraud at the same time, if you guys aren't scammers then what the hell are you?

R-ampage, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  6. Xtrapsp

Xtrapsp Active Member

Best Answers:
    Im on R-ampages side, you have no evidence as to your reason to banning him...pathetic

Xtrapsp, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  7. Affiliace.com

Affiliace.com Banned

Best Answers:
    1) We offer 24/7 technical support. Accounts office are open Monday to Friday 8.00am until 6.00pm. Fairly standard I think you will find.

2) As you know, we didn't scrub the leads.

3) We have also not been paid (as you have checked and verified).

4) We have simply spent a lot of time in servicing you (at our cost) without any monetary gain. Some scam that is! :)

I understand that you are angry at your leads being scrubbed, but you already have the evidence that we have 1) not scrubbed anything, and 2) not been paid.

As soon as our client reports on why the leads were scrubbed I will let you know by email.

Not sure what else i can do.

Thanks.

8. Affiliace.com

Affiliace.com Banned

Best Answers:
    He hasn't been banned! We are investigating from our client as to why he isn't being paid for the leads.

9. Shaz07

Shaz07 Member

Best Answers:
    I have an account approved by affiliace, never really used them as of yet since I'm more in the incentive industry and their incentive offers have not appealed to me as of yet. However I do not believe they are a scam, if they don't get paid, you won't get paid. Now some of the better affiliate networks do eat up the losses for their clients, but that depends on your relationship with them. This thread certainly will not help you create good relations. Most affiliate networks don't get in depth reports from the advertisers when it pertains to fraud, but they should be able to tell you if it was a stolen CC, fake account, etc. I suggest you stay calm and not jump to conclusions until you get the full report from them. And most of the affiliate networks do not respond over the weekends.

Shaz07, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  10. R-ampage

R-ampage Banned

Best Answers:
    1) We offer 24/7 technical support. Accounts office are open Monday to Friday 8.00am until 6.00pm. Fairly standard I think you will find.

When the hell did 24/7 become 8-6 Mon-Fri?

2) As you know, we didn't scrub the leads.

Where'd my leads go then? They're certainly not in my account.

3) We have also not been paid (as you have checked and verified).

I've verified that Copeac has no proof on the matter of fraud, there's a difference.

4) We have simply spent a lot of time in servicing you (at our cost) without any monetary gain. Some scam that is!

A lot of time? Dude we exchanged like 5 emails ;)

You're still not answering my question, why were my leads removed when you have no proof? Damnit networks like you guys are supposed to keep the publishers happy so they can bring more leads and in turn, more income for you guys. But I guess you don't understand that concept do you?

@Shaz07: I'd like to see the report with conclusive evidence (if any) ;) My leads were removed 5 days ago so I did wait some time for "in depth reports" I think.

I'm not gonna go whacko over $300 or so, I was just letting everyone know.

R-ampage, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  11. Affiliace.com

Affiliace.com Banned

Best Answers:
    This is becoming a little futile.

Answer to your question (again):

We have contacted our client (as you know) and are awaiting their scrub report.

If I didn't care about the relationship with our publishers, I wouldn't be here.

12. www.affiliatewebinar.net

www.affiliatewebinar.net Peon

Best Answers:
    R-ampage you need to understand that advertisers do often decide not to pay. What are CPA networks meant to do in situations like that? I think you will find that the terms of a CPA network pretty much cover them and if an advertiser doesn't pay them due to whatever reason, they don't pay you. I know it isn't fair but CPA networks take a lot of risk and it is just part of what you have to live with if you are promoting offers via CPA. Why don't you offer some insight as to why you say the leads are fake? Causing problems on a forum like this really won't help anyone. Throwing accusations around especially at your CPA network can't be good, I mean, you do want your money right? Why would you bite the hand that feeds you?

13. R-ampage

R-ampage Banned

Best Answers:
    You're awaiting, so you don't have any proof and yet my leads are removed. Great.

And to be honest, I presume you get most your publishers from this forum. So (more) bad publicity like this isn't that great for your company.

ie. Removing legitimate leads.

To be honest, I don't really care about $300, it's just the fact that they removed my leads without proof (they even admit that they don't have any) which pisses me off.

I'll just let this thread die (but it would probably do quite well in search engines for the term "Affiliace" and "Affiliace scam" ;)) as I have exams in a weeks time and $300 isn't worth the time for all this nonsense.

Good luck with your business Affiliace, and you can keep the other $27 or so I still have in my account.

R-ampage, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  14. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Why publishes has to suffer if advertiser do not pay to network?

getjimmy, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  15. Mr.Codec

Mr.Codec Banned

Best Answers:
    hahaha that sucks,
    you WILL NEVER HAVE this problem with my network. I'm not a scammer, i hate that. If you work for your money, you should get PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.Codec, Nov 5, 2008 IP
  16. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Think about it. If the advertiser is not paid, and the affiliate is not paid, how on earth is the publisher going to be paid?

Mia, Nov 5, 2008 IP
  17. Mr.Codec

Mr.Codec Banned

Best Answers:
    that is true, but the question is did the affiliate get paid????????? this has never happened to me. luckily. i always get paid on time to pay out everyone.

Mr.Codec, Nov 5, 2008 IP
  18. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    You've pretty much just gotta have a trust issue there. I was with that Auction Ads place when Shoe had it and was getting paid regularly. Now, nothing. They ignore my emails and contacts through the CP. The solution I found was to drop that program and go somewhere else.

Mia, Nov 5, 2008 IP
  19. Mr.Codec

Mr.Codec Banned

Best Answers:
    you should come be my affiliate, pm me if oyu want to.

Mr.Codec, Nov 5, 2008 IP
  20. lena99

lena99 Peon

Best Answers:
    The same problem,never got paid

lena99, Nov 5, 2008 IP