1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adxxx SCAM !!

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by CataSpy, Mar 6, 2017.

Hello Digital Point, adxxx company we used for adult site for one month, one week, my traffic has skyrocketed and I ended up winning $ 700 in a week, Monday, 06.03.2017 today was the day of payment and surprise !!!! My website has been banned on grounds of fraud, meaning a month went smoothly and now I do not fraud? I am also curious if you all ye adxxx site checked manually to see ads, only to say that I ctr maximum 2.80 maximum !!! I do not recommend anyone scam company and great attention as you pass $ 300 will Bans account no reason why fraud in their head but I asked them to show me evidence and have not even answer! Adxxx scam scam !! I will come back with evidence of Skype to see what officials say at adxxx, as they shed light users who have made "fraud" is only in their head this fraud! SCAM !!

CataSpy, Mar 6, 2017 IP
  2. Anakyl

Anakyl Member

Best Answers:
    Try Pinvert for adult traffic bit.ly/pinvertads

Anakyl, Mar 6, 2017 IP
  3. irdogg

irdogg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    they owe me money as well :(

irdogg, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  4. 99james99

99james99 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some networks check out your site's stats and compare to your results. If you made suddenly $700 in one week but according to similarweb or your google analytics stats they see that you have only 50k visits a month then something is suspicious and your account is automatically blocked until further investigation, it's pretty common.

99james99, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  5. Lia ADxXx

Lia ADxXx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    No one gets blocked by the system without a specific reason. This makes no sense. We are working to attract webmasters. Why would we block them? It's illogical.
    For understandable reasons, we do not provide any specifics on the cheating by webmasters, so that this information cannot be used against the system later on.
    The case is certainly not the only one, since the fraudsters who want to trick the system appear constantly and are regularly detected by our system and are blocked accordingly.
    Such unscrupulous webmasters follow up by writing negative reviews on various forums, exposing our company as a fraud.

But those webmasters, who work honestly, receive their payments regularly and on time.
    According to the rules of the system when violations are detected, the account together with its balance is blocked - this cannot be changed, as otherwise, if only the account is blocked, the fraudster could withdraw funds received.
    In order to get what you earned, it is enough not to try to fool the system.

Lia ADxXx, May 4, 2017 IP
  6. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Why not contact support to resolve your problem...

egoldzone, May 4, 2017 IP