1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

adwords with adsense ? should i go

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by saabji, Nov 13, 2009.

hi guys
    i hav been using adsense since long. making decent amount per month. using email marketing with different tricks. never got banned. Successfully making some.
    Now i want to use addword for traffic.
    Any ideas, tricks.?
    Em complete newbie for adwords. is there any way i can invest 1000$ in Adwordz and in return can i make it double? like 2000$ ?
    ( i completely understand niche marketing. i know some profetable niches. so i beleive its possible.) Anybody there to help ?

saabji, Nov 13, 2009 IP
  2. SouthamptonAngel

SouthamptonAngel Peon

Best Answers:
    It certainly is possible to double your money using Adwords, but you'll need to spend a bit of time learning how the system works and there's no substitute for experience.

I would suggest starting slowly (and cheaply) - you can then invest more as you gain in confidence and expertise.

SouthamptonAngel, Nov 13, 2009 IP
  3. muchacho79

muchacho79 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's called Adwords Arbitrage and I feel something Google are trying to clamp down on, but lowering Quality Scores and therefore making it harder for people to profit with.

Personally I think SEO is the way to go with MFA (made for Adsense) websites, but if you can manage to get cheap clicks and make a profit from it, then fair play. I wouldn't say it has longevity in it though.

muchacho79, Nov 14, 2009 IP
  4. jonmarko

jonmarko Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can has a ROI But not double as you niche keywords price

jonmarko, Nov 14, 2009 IP
  5. saabji

saabji Peon

Best Answers:
    hi guys
    thanx for nice replies.
    i have triedd. and im getting success slowly.
    right now playing with it, and it gav me som gud earning. trying to learn things out. i hope em gonna make some decent amount with this very soon.
    cheers

saabji, Nov 18, 2009 IP