1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adwords telephone order tracking

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Mungo2007, Jan 23, 2015.

Hi all

We are running a fairly successful PLA campaign within adwords but our products are aimed mostly at the trade market so we receive a high percentage of telephone orders, i have looked at the adwords tracking options and the click to call tracking will not work.

What i need is a system that tracks the customer when they call the number directly on our website, i have seen systems in the past that i think will put a dynamic telephone number on the website and then once the call is finished you press a button on the telephone to indicate if the customer ordered and what the value is, this is then fed back to the adwords interface to track the conversion and value.

Can anybody recommend software that will do what i need?

Thanks

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
    Mungo2007, Jan 23, 2015 IP
  2. dandeedo

dandeedo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why is that? In order to track manually dialed phone number on your website you should have "Phone Call Conversion". Before placing phone call conversion you need to make sure there is active campaign level "Call Extension". There are three steps to add phone call conversion. Step 1 and 3 are easy but most people just can't fix Step 2 and they think Google's phone tracking doesn't work properly for their site. If you can't figure that out please drop me a message. I will give a try. Thanks

dandeedo, Feb 11, 2015 IP
  3. fusedapart

fusedapart Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.logmycalls.com

Is one of the best for this.

fusedapart, Feb 25, 2015 IP
  4. dandeedo

dandeedo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Never heard of them. Checking their site. Are they good? Have you used their service?

Oh just found out this: Call tracking numbers work in the United States and Canada only. :eek:

dandeedo, Mar 8, 2015 IP