1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdWords Price per click on fitness NICHE?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by dzoks1, Mar 31, 2012.

Hello
    Does somebody know what is approximately price per click on AdWords for fitness niche on content network?
    Keywords like:
    "six pack abs"
    "lose belly fat"
    And is there any way how I can check it?
    Thanks in advance!

dzoks1, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  2. deohaivan

deohaivan Member

Best Answers:
    i do not know for exact but it will not be cheap as there are a lot of competitions with those keywords

deohaivan, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  3. ajblade

ajblade Active Member

Best Answers:
    unless you don't manage a funding adwords accounts exact conclusion can't be made only approximations will be there

so my suggestion is to start a standard adwords account and try split testing of keywords (broad,phrase,exact match)

ajblade, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  4. nekrosis

nekrosis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just add your keywords to your adwords campaign with a CPC of $0,01, then your keyword will be stopped by Google and they will let you know the minimum CPC for that keyword.

nekrosis, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  5. manwithaplan

manwithaplan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you are worried about budget and spend start with an exact match campaign, and try to narrow your target sites as much as you possibly can. Just know that the first round of spend might not get you where you want to be but you will sure learn from the experience, and it will give you a better understanding of how much you actually have to spend to get a good amount of traffic to your site.

manwithaplan, Apr 3, 2012 IP