1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdWords Marketing Tools

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by kakoky, Jan 24, 2005.

Hi,

Tonight while accesing to 'My Client Center' I detected a new for Google Adveritising Professionals.

This advise talks about new materials Google is providing us to help us sell AdWords to our clients using their marketing tools (some are customizable).

More or less the documents and training materials which Google is offering us are:
    Educating clients on AdWords
    Are your clients new to AdWords? This document covers the basics of AdWors advertising

Customizable business presentation
    Personalize this Introduction to AdWords presentation, and pitch your services

Lessons on selling AdWords
    View short, instructional Flash videos to improve your sales skills and techniques.

Advertiser success stories
    Share these AdWords testimonials from large and small advertisers with your clients
    More or less all these materials are available inside Google AdWords information, so looks like they are not exclusive to people who is using My Client Center, but I believe this is a nice step from Google to help us sell their services.

kakoky, Jan 24, 2005 IP