1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling AdWords Management Services

Discussion in 'Services' started by chabbs, Jan 9, 2013.

AdWords is very easy to set up. This ease of use allows people to set up a campaign and get going very quickly and easily. The problem for most, is that they do not get the results they want. Many times people get frustrated and stop using AdWords out of sheer frustration.

Any advertising campaign is designed to bring back monetary results. This means that advertising itself is an investment. Any website or business owner knows that they are usually overloaded with work and it's difficult to spend time to learn about something in depth. This is where a consultant or someone specialized in an area can help.

A consultant running an AdWords campaign means that you should get results. So the cost of the campaign plus a consultant should bring you profits. Compare that with you running and spending your money and getting no returns or running at a loss.

My goal as an AdWords Certified Partner is to get you results. If you are not getting the results that you want, I would be glad to check out your campaign and see what is going on for FREE. I will then provide some insight on what is going on. If then you would be interested in my services, we can discuss pricing.

I look forward to hearing from you.

chabbs, Jan 9, 2013 IP