1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adwords how to start new campaigns

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Aaron111, May 10, 2016.

im very new to adwords" and had someone build one campaign for me" now im trying to build my own" and im LOST ... pls help

Aaron111, May 10, 2016 IP
  2. smsilverman2

smsilverman2 Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Aaron! Where in the process are you lost? The process should take you step-by-step and should be pretty self-explanatory. Assuming you are lost more in the ad creation piece, the most important thing to remember when creating your ad is that any of the options you choose as Google takes you through the process (whether it's geo-targeting or the ad title), you can and should always create another copy of the ad but change that single factor you are unsure about. This will allow you to create your ads stress free and figure out which ads convert the best. Hope this helps. Let me know if I can clarify anything else.

smsilverman2, May 10, 2016 IP
    Aaron111 likes this.
  3. Aaron111

Aaron111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    smsilverman2 thats well said" when you say "create another copy of the ad but change that single factor" do you mean start another campaign?

Aaron111, May 10, 2016 IP
  4. Christine Hopkins

Christine Hopkins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would like to recommend you that if you want a good boost through PPC then you must hire a reliable company in start. It will be useful to get accurate traffic and leads for your website. Send me PM if you want to know some good companies in this regard as I am also getting services from some resources for PPC.

Christine Hopkins, May 11, 2016 IP
    Aaron111 likes this.
  5. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    thanks for the help" who would you recommend? lmk

Aaron111, May 11, 2016 IP
  6. Christine Hopkins

Christine Hopkins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try virtuenetz. The are working in Hong Kong and US. They have good professionals for PPC and other internet marketingsolutions. Amzon is good for ecommrce business but this recommendation will also be useful for you.

Christine Hopkins, May 12, 2016 IP
  7. wakkawakka

wakkawakka Member

Best Answers:
    It is very simple. add title.. display text..
    pm me

wakkawakka, Jun 10, 2016 IP
  8. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    smsilverman2 i hired a company to do this" although there charge 259 monthly," wow second month now" getting conversions" although im building my own campaigns now ....

Aaron111, Jun 10, 2016 IP