1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adwords Grant Accounts, Spend 10k monthly in free ads!

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by 1Avatar, Sep 30, 2015.

hey guys, if anyone is working with adwords grant accounts maybe we can make a skype group that discusses strategy, how to use them and utilize them for affiliate marketing. I can get these accounts and have methods of monetizing them as well. If anyone is interested in sharing and learning more methods for using adwords or want to learn more about these accounts, post or pm me your skype and well chat. Lets do this.

1Avatar, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  2. 1Avatar

1Avatar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    also have a doc on txt i can provide that shows how to successfully run cpa offers without getting manual review, this is blackhat method but sometimes you have to resort to it until you can figure something else out, if anyone is interested in accounts or the method, please post or pm your skype and well chat.

1Avatar, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  3. finite

finite Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How can you get them without being banned? These are for non-profit organizations only and if you hit the $10k spend consistently, you can qualify for $40k.

finite, Nov 19, 2015 IP
  4. vd90

vd90 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    this is for only non profit ngo's

vd90, May 26, 2016 IP