1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling AdWords Consulting Services

Discussion in 'Services' started by chabbs, Jun 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    AdWords is frustrating for many people and businesses. Many campaigns result in loss. Advertising is not an expense, but rather an investment that should generate some profit for you.

Generally speaking, the same mistakes are made when people design their AdWords account, choose their landing pages and select their keyword match types. If you are selling tangible products, are your products available in Google Shopping? How can you optimize your Google Shopping campaign when you can't choose keywords? These are issues and questions that I can address.

If you're frustrated or losing money with AdWords, I can help. If you would like some insight and an opinion, I can help.

Order a one hour consulting session today for $50. Please contact me for details.

I am Google Certified and my company is a Google AdWords partner.

chabbs, Jun 11, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.