1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adwords+Clickbank, is it profitable?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by rongshihong, Feb 22, 2005.

1. 3mice

3mice Active Member

Best Answers:
    This Adwords/clickbank is not as easy as it looks..i've spent nearly 100 dollars with no profit to show for it..the keywords/ads and landing page combination are tight but nothing yet!! i have paused to review things over and see if i can move on to something else

3mice, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  2. zeekstern

zeekstern Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is Adwords and CB profitable?
    Of course it is. There are affiliates making thousands a month doing nothing but that.

As others have mentioned, you have to learn ppc first. You will not go out there and make money without learning how to run a campaign.

Look at it this way, if it wasn't profitable, do you think CB would still be in business? Look around CB and look at the Gravity of a product. Do you think all of those sales are coming from article marketing or freeads?

The good thing about adwords is that you can find a good product, set up your landing page, and make sales within hours, if you know how.

zeekstern, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  3. Lady Boleyn

Lady Boleyn Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone working with Hydra and what results are you getting?

Lady Boleyn, Jun 6, 2009 IP
  4. zeekstern

zeekstern Active Member

Best Answers:
    I used Hydra Seeds on one of the hills in back of my house, and it was great!! Not sure if we are talking about the same thing or not.

zeekstern, Jun 6, 2009 IP
  5. BenjaminMBrown

BenjaminMBrown Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't start with Clickbank with adwords...

I have had success with promoting directly to products w/ affiliate links in adwords on other affiliate networks but for some reason they HATE clickbank and spank most of my campaigns with terrible quality scores.

Most of my clickbank/adwords campaigns are profitable though..just not as much as I'd like (i.e. not worth the time to manage)

My advice is to start promoting programs based on real tangible products before you get into the IM/eBook/informational product space.

If someone could please enlighten me on how to beat the adwords raping of clickbank quality scores I'd love to learn how to avoid it.

BenjaminMBrown, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  6. Getagrip

Getagrip Peon

Best Answers:
    Adwords and Clickbank can be a very profitable combination IF you know what you are doing. If you do not know what you are doing, I'd suggest getting some quality training in affiliate marketing - otherwise you are likely to flush a lot of money down the toilet...

Getagrip, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  7. knownowppc

knownowppc Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you tried building quality sites about the product yourself without direct linking? This would help you with QS.

knownowppc, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  8. BenjaminMBrown

BenjaminMBrown Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I have done that in the past, I do that with many current campaigns,and I understand how that helps with QS. My question is referring strictly to direct linking, not building content. I DO have some direct linking campaigns that are very profitable, just not with CB.

BenjaminMBrown, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  9. CigArrest Rewiews

CigArrest Rewiews Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey,

Do not get in to the play area with out knowing the rules and tricks..... you will definitely loose money....As turboplanner suggested, try other ways to promote the products and keep learning PPC till you are confident of those basics stuff that is needed to work on PPC platforms.....

CigArrest Rewiews, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  10. pbrouse

pbrouse Peon

Best Answers:
    I just started using google adwords and already made a clickbank sale of $18 and I only spent $0.66 to do it. Also only needed 11 hops to do it in. Clickbank analytics say that another person went to the sales page, but didnt buy.

pbrouse, Aug 18, 2009 IP
  11. navidos

navidos Member

Best Answers:
    I thought that these staff dead for a long time !!!

navidos, Aug 18, 2009 IP
  12. novrhoj

novrhoj Peon

Best Answers:
    hi, The clickbank is Very good site to earn money, you have to choose right product and speak about adwords very easy way to promote your clickbank product and get result, need proper keywords and adds thats it you will able to earn hadsome money, try it all the best

novrhoj, May 20, 2010 IP
  13. langit

langit Peon

Best Answers:
    affiliate indeed works on some people...
    Adwords and Clickbanks, as long your calculation is correct, i think you can try it...

langit, May 7, 2011 IP
  14. gasura

gasura Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no need for successful people to post and come here anymore. It works, the question here is if you can make it work.

gasura, Dec 23, 2011 IP
  15. elvin7

elvin7 Peon

Best Answers:
    The Clickbank affiliate marketing network is well known by every serious Internet marketer. They use it to sell their products or promote other people's ebooks.

Let's review a few of the pros and cons of clickbank. First, the good:

1. Easy to get started

What I like with this affiliate marketing network is that it's extremely easy to get your affiliate link and tracking ID.

I'm not a beginner, but I'm still struggling to navigate in the commission junction website.

2. Integrity

They pay on time. I must say that it is one of the main reason I chose them in the first place. I've already been scammed and I can tell you that there is no point to promote a product if you know that you will not get paid.

elvin7, Dec 23, 2011 IP
  16. myworkspeaks

myworkspeaks Peon

Best Answers:
    Well it can be profitable if you choose the right kind of product and the right keyword to advertise. You should know the market well , you should know actually who will need that product and is also willing to pay for such stuff, then only it will be a success. Well its true that most off the affiliate systems fail but its also a fact that people do earn pretty well in it as well. I personally know people who earn more through affiliates than adsense.

So its just your knowledge about the market of the product and your decisions that matter.

Choose you product you have good knowledge about and you can make good money with it.:)

myworkspeaks, Dec 24, 2011 IP
  17. rikiyyunica

rikiyyunica Peon

Best Answers:
    It is very diffult -_-

rikiyyunica, Jan 2, 2012 IP
  18. warloky

warloky Peon

Best Answers:
    This is good advice. Thanks..

warloky, Jan 2, 2012 IP