1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adwords campaign on select sites only

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by corlas, Apr 1, 2012.

Hello and thanks in advance,

I forgot :(

How do I create a "display" campaign that runs on select sites only? i.e.: I want to create a display (content network) campaign that runs only on site 1 and site 2 and site 3...etc.

Hope this makes sense.

Thank you again

corlas, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  2. nawab_2006

nawab_2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you elaborate the question please. What do you mean by "campaign that runs only on site 1 and site 2 and site 3...etc."

nawab_2006, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  3. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He means he wants to advertise on specific sites, not use keywords and let the Adwords system find sites for him.

From your campaign, click on the Networks tab. You'll see lower Managed and Automatic placements. Click on Show Details next to the Managed Placements. That will bring up the controls you need. Simply click the Ad Placements button and copy the pages you wish to target in the box. It won't tell you by the way if they are part of the network, it assumes you've done your research and know if they are on the network or not.

Make sure too that you set the campaign to run on the Content network. It should also be the only network. You should not mix search and content.

Lucid Web Marketing, Apr 2, 2012 IP
    sarahhaf likes this.