1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adwords Balance not shown.. exhausted?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by bartic, Apr 21, 2009.

Hey,
    so i signed up with adwords and added a $100 voucher. It worked and added $122.34CAD to my account b/c it was $100USD voucher. It subtracted to $10CAD for the Activation fee leaving me with $112.34CAD.

When i browse to 'My Account' it shows current balance of $112.34 however i am getting the message..

"Your AdWords prepaid funds have been exhausted.
    We have stopped running your ads until you transfer additional funds into your AdWords account. Please visit your Make Payments page to fund your account and trigger our system to begin serving your ads again. If you need to update your payment details before attempting another payment, please visit your Billing Preferences page."

Whats up with that? I'm new to Adwords.

EDIT: now its telling me that my campaign is suspended is this a result of the above?

EDIT: I got it all figured out i had to prepay to activate the voucher.

THIS CAN BE LOCKED

bartic, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  2. as7apcool

as7apcool Peon

Best Answers:
    it might be because u made such an expensive campaign ...

as7apcool, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  3. DLWEB

DLWEB Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup, all new account created with vouchers will still require some deposit in order to activate your ads.

DLWEB, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  4. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I bought a Hosting Magazine few years back and got $125 Adsense Voucher Free within the Ad by spending just $0.99 on this magazine. Maybe buy some Magazines of Hosting or visit their websites and purchase digital versions. Maybe you will get other discounts there.

jaguar34, Mar 31, 2018 IP