1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdWords and SEO

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by monica369, Feb 25, 2017.

I know that both are necessary for a website. But can I answer some questions from your personal experience?
    1. From AdWords or SEO have more traffic?
    2. From AdWords or SEO you have more orders, sales, customer?
    3. What amount per month giving about AdWords?
    4. What amount per month giving about SEO?
    Thanks in advance.

monica369, Feb 25, 2017 IP
  2. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    These are all very generic questions for which there is no set answer. The answers you seek will depend on many factors and these will be different for every one.

If you are not showing in organics, you'll get more traffic from PPC, assuming your ads show. If they don't show and your organics do, you'll have more traffic from SEO. If they both show on page one and high enough positions, it depends on what will attract people to click them. Given that you have more control over PPC, you can try to get more people to click the ad and usually you will get higher click rates because you have more control, but that's no guarantee. Most advertisers do a poor job at doing this.

Conversions are affected by many factor as well. I assume here conversions from SEO and PPC going to the same page, let's compare apples to apples. In theory, they should be the same. But what your links say, either organic listing or ad, can affect this. Position can also. Other links or ads around yours can too. Again, since you have more control over PPC, typically it can have higher click rates.

Your budget question is too general and can't be answered. Use a budget that will reach 100% of your prospects. So if there are 100 searches per day on your keywords and your CTR is 10% at $0.25, your budget should be at least $2.50. In another vertical, you may have 500 searches per day and your CTR is 5% at a cost of $1. In that case, a $25 budget will be needed to reach all searchers. The thing about PPC is that you can react on results. If you increase your CTR, which is what you want, you may need to increase the budget to reach all those searching for you and so does increasing your bid.

What you spend for PPC or SEO should depend on the end results, your revenues. If you don't make sales, it doesn't matter what your budget is, you'll lose money. If doing SEO costs you $25, it doesn't matter if the page is in first position and you get high click rates if you don't sell, your ROI is negative.

Lucid Web Marketing, Feb 27, 2017 IP
  3. VictMarketing

VictMarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    If you advertise a tipical business and your keywords are mostly 2-3 word phrases you have to use PPC (Adwords), in current Google settings you could appear on first page only for very local searches , and by very local I mean district wide (as oppose to city wide or country wide)
    Victorious Marketing

VictMarketing, Mar 6, 2017 IP
  4. monica369

monica369 Member

Best Answers:
    My questions relate to Google AdWords and SEO.
    A not for PPC (Adwords).

monica369, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  5. ChrisMiller1

ChrisMiller1 Peon

Best Answers:
    How to I get my SEO ranking higher and get my site on googleadwords, my website is baseballbargains.com

ChrisMiller1, Mar 23, 2017 IP
  6. paulclark

paulclark Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on the website of the company & products or services provided by a company. If you don’t have the budget to invest in Adwords you can select SEO. You cannot select between Adwords & SEO, both have advantages & disadvantages. So, according to website & services you are offering you can choose between Adwords & SEO according to your requirement.

paulclark, Apr 19, 2017 IP
  7. sallydaniel28

sallydaniel28 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is very important to understand the basic things about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Google AdWords for everyone. But it is highly essential for those who are in the business of online digital marketing. So what are these two terms and what is the difference between them?

Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

SEO is optimizing a website so that it achieves the optimum ranking in the organic search results. When the search is highly relevant it immediately is displayed in the top listings of search engines. And when such a website comes at the top Google automatically identifies that particular website as the authority.

And this can be made possible only by implementing SEO techniques in the content on the website. So if you want someone to reach your website, increase sales, then it is essential that your website link shows in the top rankings on the search engine.

And this is made possible with the help of SEO campaign that uses some common but highly trending keywords to establish your site on the search engines as an authority. When your website gets a good ranking, it increases the traffic to your site. This in turn automatically leads to increase in sales.

Google AdWords

Google AdWords is also called pay-per-click. It is an advertising platform introduced by Google itself through which all the companies can advertise on their website in the search results. Whenever a user types a specific keyword, that particular site listed on Google AdWords automatically appears in the search results.

Just as the name suggests, advertisers of the website have to pay for every click their advertisement gets. Such ads are displayed either on the side or at the top of the search results page. This platform gives you the option of choosing a daily budget for advertisement.

Depending upon your budget and requirement you can choose either of the two or even both the options for increasing the ranking of your website.

sallydaniel28, May 18, 2017 IP
  8. CyberNext

CyberNext Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Monica,

Well what I think is ... it really depends on the requirement. If you have time of a several months, you can go for SEO.

If you have a good budget and needs instant results, you can go for any of Adwords service.

As we knows... SEO takes time but the results are permanent and paid ads are till the campaign runs.

Hope it will help .... :)

CyberNext, May 22, 2017 IP
  9. Pratik24

Pratik24 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think Adwords campaign can be more helpful if you're looking to boost your sales.
    Digital Marketing| Mumbai| Hyderabad| Delhi| Bangalore

Pratik24, Jun 19, 2017 IP
  10. Akjha

Akjha Member

Best Answers:
    Basic understanding is very essential to know about SEO and Adwords, both having different aspects to run... Basic question is how you are looking to promote your site as an organic or looking for leads. Online presence in organic SEO will help, at the same time you are looking for leads through running a paid campaign go with Adwords....

Akjha, Jun 28, 2017 IP
  11. CyberNext

CyberNext Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes basic knowledge is important in both the process. We can use any of them or both together. It depends on the requirement...if you need instant result Adwords is there and in SEO we need time to get results.

CyberNext, Jun 28, 2017 IP