1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adwords and other ads appearing on same page?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by tbarr60, Feb 24, 2005.

I have seen a number of sites where Google ads appear alongside 7search.com or searchfeed.com ads. This looks to be a violation of Adwords terms of service.

I doubt these sites are doing themselves a favor with this tactic and I am surprised that I've seen a number of them. Is Google vigilante in tracking these sites down?

tbarr60, Feb 24, 2005 IP
  2. nullbit

nullbit Peon

Best Answers:
    If the sites are high traffic I think they'll notice, if they are at the bottom of the scale they will probably slip through the net. Google has to prioritise.

nullbit, Feb 25, 2005 IP
  3. tbarr60

tbarr60 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It seems that Google has no patience for the little guy based on some threads I've seen from guys getting 2 or 3 clicks a day that get their Adsense account disabled. I am not sure if the sites I've seen were big or small traffic sites. It seems like either case would be easy to catch through Google's bots, all they'd need to do is sense the presence of a competing contextual ad.

tbarr60, Feb 25, 2005 IP