1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdWords Account Suspensions

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by LoudMarketing, Dec 3, 2014.

Hi there,

I am having a problem with my AdWords accounts. A number of our accounts had been suspending for violated terms, but some of them are still active?

However, whenever we make a new account now they get put under a 2-3 day review and then at the end of that review they get suspended.

I was just wondering what information Google block when you are making a new account for them to do the 2-3 day reviews e.g. IP Address, Billing Information, Domain Names etc. and if there is anyway to get around these suspensions?

Look forward to your replies.

Jordan

LoudMarketing, Dec 3, 2014 IP
  2. yanpub

yanpub Member

Best Answers:
    If you made the accounts to cash in the voucher for advertising you can forget about adwords unless you create an account and don't add any coupon code.
    Once they consider that you abuse their system they will track your IP, credit cards, promoted websites and all things that they can use to find the related accounts.

If you have unpaid credit with them(automatic payments used) you might not be able to run another account even if you did not add any voucher untill you pay the due amount.

yanpub, Dec 4, 2014 IP