1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adwords 10 disapproved ads

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tery1992, Nov 17, 2018.

Hi! I have website that provide backlinks service and some SMM. I am trying to set up ads in adwords since september till now... Every time i try to make new ad i am getting disapproved with the reason "Enabling dishonest behavior". Today my ad was disapproved because "Enabling dishonest behavior AND "Online gambling"... i know buying backlinks is actually kind of gambling :D but seriously... I dont have any ads in my website, i dont have anything related to gambling. Now i am starting to think that someone intentionally disapproved my ads. So, any ideas how to deal with this problem?

tery1992, Nov 17, 2018 IP
  2. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think they consider link buying a way of gaming the system. Make your advertisement more friendly, using words like Search Engine, or SEO, Improve traffic. Don't be blatant by telling google you want to sell links or broker links. You will have to change your wording and then I think it will work---- UNLESS they scan your site and see it is not a good fit for their audience, or something they don't want promoted, etc.
    PS. you could advertise on Digital Point, maybe?
    I had issues promoting a Bingo affiliate when I used Google ads. It worked at first, then they notified me with a big NO GO - that's been about ten years ago.

Karen May Jones, Nov 17, 2018 IP