1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advise Please? & List of Business Goals

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Earth Angel Intuition, Aug 22, 2018.

Hello everyone. My name is Stacy. I've been doing psychic readings for fun for 10+ years. I recently embarked on a full time journey starting my own business. Earth Angel Intuition.
    I am a very intuitive empath. I have many of the Clair's. I specialize in Tarot Reading. I also do spells, pendulum sessions with charts, scrying - crystal gazing & crystal ball gazing, mediumships, telepathy, and psychography (automatic writing). I am beginning to study and practice palmistry, reiki, crystal and herbal healings, astral projection, lucid dreaming, remote viewing, and more.

If anyone has any advise they can share I would greatly appreciate it!

My Goals:

~ 1000+ likes on Facebook ASAP

~ Psychic parties and live events

~ Offer wide selection of merchandise and services

~Along with tarot, pendulum, crystal ball gazing, and mediumships, and spell work, I want to be able to confidently offer and provide palm readings, healings, reiki, and more.

~Have essiential oils, herbs, healing crystals and stones, tarot cards, crystal balls, pendulums, pendulum charts and mats, magic wands, candles, kits, & more mystical items as well as novelty items available for purchase and shipping

~ A GYPSY WAGON! I really want to make it with my fiance and kids as a family!

~My own shop to sale my merchandise, with my gypsy wagon out front for me to do readings. Reading both in person and of course online and on the phone.

~ Possibly even custom create and sale more gypsy wagons as a family upon request

~ Expand Earth Angel Intuition and become a family, possibly hire few more readers (eventually) approved by me

~Most importantly continue to gain and maintain and grow in these beautiful friendships

Earth Angel Intuition, Aug 22, 2018 IP
  2. BragDeal Inc.

BragDeal Inc. Peon

Best Answers:
    If your goal is to build a business, you need to have an online presence which I don't see on your list.

- Social Media | perfect for sharing related articles, get likes/shares, create engagment
    - Website | Will advertise you 24/7
    - Email Marketing | Have an email blast to all potential interested clients and remind them about who you are

Have online presence will grow your business almost right away - if done right that is.

BragDeal Inc., Aug 27, 2018 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  3. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree about having an online presence, and it needs to stand out from the rest too. Perhaps take a look at what your most successful competitors are doing, and find ways to do it better. Is there something you can offer that they don't?

danasurvey, Aug 28, 2018 IP
  4. MatBerrows

MatBerrows Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way is to learn your competitors and then provide offers they don't have.

MatBerrows, Aug 31, 2018 IP
    danasurvey likes this.