1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advise on using Adamtraffic

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by GibBook, Oct 10, 2011.

Hi Guys,Hope you are all well.On Friday I purchased some traffic from Adamtraffic.com for my website www.gibbook.com. I got the traffic it promised me (From all over the World) however I have noticed something interesting.I didn't get any sales on my hotel booking section, car hire page, flights, etc. however I did see an increase in the revenue generated on my Google Adsense account.My question is: Is this revenue generated genuine? Will Google pay me for this? Is Adamtraffic.co.uk a genuine site to purchase traffic?Look forward to your replies

GibBook, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  2. Ant0ni

Ant0ni Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion Google will pay.

Is Adamtraffic good service for you?
    I didn't work with them anywhere. I used Buysellads and self-service advertising platform McTraffics.com

What can you say about their rates?

Ant0ni, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  3. GibBook

GibBook Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, thats what I mean. If Google does pay me because after all I am getting loads of unique IP traffic, then it worked for me with adsense. If I look at it from the booking of a hotel side via my site, then no.Lets see!

GibBook, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  4. Ant0ni

Ant0ni Active Member

Best Answers:
    Also you can send e-mail with your question to AdSense support.
    Be careful - they can ban your account... :(

Ant0ni, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  5. GibBook

GibBook Peon

Best Answers:
    Well - I don't believe I am doing anything wrong therefore I'll just wait and see.

GibBook, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  6. GibBook

GibBook Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello everyone.BIG WARNING: Adamtraffic.com is a scam.I have just had my Google Adsense account closed given the number of invalid clicks that I was getting.Now I have had to make an appeal to Adsense to have my account re-opend however this is not guaranteed!!!So to all you genuine web users out there who are trying to increase your website traffic... DO NOT USE adamtraffic.com TO DO SO, IT IS A BIG SCAM!!!

GibBook, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  7. GibBook

GibBook Peon

Best Answers:
    I have now also reported my case to PayPal as this is the payment method I used to pay Adamtraffic.com. Hope they investigate this user and stop all their activity. Also, with a bit of luck I can recover the money I sent them.

GibBook, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  8. Ant0ni

Ant0ni Active Member

Best Answers:
    The lower price the more chances that it is fraud.
    I bought CPM packages (US 100'000 impressions) for $34.99 and I think it isn't so much money for good quality traffic.

Ant0ni, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  9. PeterPenn

PeterPenn Peon

Best Answers:
    We're buying youtube views from adamtraffic without any troubles. Our target is not adsense, only branding, but it works for us.

PeterPenn, Jan 19, 2016 IP