1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by just-4-teens, Apr 13, 2005.

I removed the adsence banner from my homepage because they were displaying complete crap some were like "i no longer have herpes" and i was like wtf lol anyways this is mainly because where my home-page is updated everytime i post to a sub category it has mixed content on it.

so i moved the ads to the sub cats and are now displying more relevant ads, i also havnt had any clicks at all in past couple of days would this be because of the crap they were displaying?

Will the above help improve my CTR in anyway?

just-4-teens, Apr 13, 2005 IP
  2. pchere

pchere Peon

Best Answers:
    If your page is focussed on a particular content, then only focussed Adsense ads appear.

If there are multiple different unrelated keywords, Google cannot get the idea of what the page is about and give mixed ads/ unrelated ads or PSA's

If it is a particular ad that is bothering you, you can block it from your adsense filters. :)

pchere, Apr 14, 2005 IP
  3. paymentapprovaltooslow

paymentapprovaltooslow Banned

Best Answers:

Good advice . I hate ebay ads and aff ads so I block em'

paymentapprovaltooslow, Apr 14, 2005 IP
  4. just-4-teens

just-4-teens Peon

Best Answers:
    yeh i know the above but kept displaying crap ive blocked site and tried theming the page but it gets updated by about 5 different topics and adsense mixes them al togther

just-4-teens, Apr 14, 2005 IP