1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice on where can I find a business partner for my social organization

Discussion in 'General Business' started by chrisand2cats, May 24, 2020.

I started a social organization on May 1st and even though the budget is very small, I am doing my best to find someone who wants to do it with me simply because two heads are better than one. The issue I have is as hard as I´ve looked online I cannot find a place where people are looking for partners. A few forums I have come across are mainly people living outside of the USA which doesn´t help me as the organization mainly supports our military, police and homeless veterans.
    If you guys can share some websites where you can search for business partners for small projects, I would really appreciate it. I understand this forum does, and as soon as I am able to i will try here, but I´m really looking for some place tat is specifically for that so that my chances of finding someone is higher than in random forums.
    Thanks.

chrisand2cats, May 24, 2020 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I am assuming that you plan on keeping an ANTI-SOCIAL distance of 6 feet between you and other members of your planned social organization which would kind of torpedo the idea of a social organization.

mmerlinn, May 24, 2020 IP
  3. chrisand2cats

chrisand2cats Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why does it feel like I just walked into a grocery store and asked the clerk "where is the toilet paper? and he replied with "I hope you are buying bio toilet paper", and then walked away from me? I appreciate the time he took speaking, but I still don´t know where the toilet paper is.

chrisand2cats, May 24, 2020 IP