1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice on shop outsourcing

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by andylongford, Jul 23, 2017.

Hi, I have a social network of just under 500k in one particular niche, and a distributor that had given me access to 20,000 products to sell directly linked to my niche. All drop speed in the uk with next day delivery. I have two quick questions, where would I go to get someone to run the site for me on a day to day basis? And where can I go to scrape the products ( I have permission) from one site to mine ( even the sku's are the same). To make it a lot easier to set the shop up. I was looking at employing or revenue share for the first question.

Cheers
    Andy

andylongford, Jul 23, 2017 IP
  2. Jasehunt33

Jasehunt33 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Andy -

Digital marketing agencies can do the most of the heavy lifting for you in terms of website design, email marketing and automation on top of content creation and all the other online marketing aspects. To handle fulfilment with your drop shipping you can get plug ins that allow you to fufill orders in only a few clicks. Oberlo is one of such plug in.

To manage your site a web host will be able to manage that. Otherwise you would have to employee someone to do it. As I stated above a lot of agencies can do this take, however it could be quite costly and will require a minimum contract period. My agency deals on the basis on 12 Months for such a service - however that’s all the digital marketing included.

**atten admin of thread - this wasn’t a shameless plug for my agency, just providing relevant information**

Something to think about.

See you on the field
    Jase Hunt
    (Agency name not disclosed as to not contradict myself and turn this into a shameless self promotion)

Jasehunt33, Oct 24, 2017 IP