1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice on my E-Commerce site--What can I do to improve?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Cayman, Jan 5, 2017.

Hi everyone! I recently launched my site for my business.
    I have yet to finish adding my product images, but I am mostly focused on trying to sell NuJoints and Anti-Aging Formula X.

Can anyone give me some tips to improve?
    At the moment I have very low traffic and no sales, except my customers I already had before the updated site. I think it looks a little plain on the homepage but I heard minimalist is the new way to go. Let me know what yall think.

Any reply is appreciated. Thanks!
    Link: http://www.specialtyrx.com/default.asp

Cayman, Jan 5, 2017 IP
  2. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, first of all, of course finish the site. Sales won't come in if your products don't have images. People would want to see what you have to offer, so have those images on first before anything else. Once the site is already ready, then that's the time that you will have a better view on how it will do.

Milliardo, Jan 6, 2017 IP
  3. Shahzad Jameel

Shahzad Jameel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I am sure this link will really help you http://www.buraqtechnology.com/improve-usability-site/

I finished website with good user experience really matters a lot. After this solid marketing will generate business for you. Post order support also matters a lot.

Cheers

Shahzad Jameel, Jan 6, 2017 IP
  4. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    I have just visited you site. First of all you need to add image of every product. You must add attracting image. People want to see what they are going to buy. So adding image is really important. As you mentioned that you are getting low traffic. I suggest you to promote your site through SMM and SEO. It will help you to bring traffic to your site. You can also take a look on this FB group https://web.facebook.com/groups/305749696491797/?ref=bookmarks&_rdr. They are providing useful information regarding e-Commerce business.

xendurinan, Jan 6, 2017 IP
  5. neboderko

neboderko Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is a post on a skillonpage.com that has helped me a lot when it comes to e-commerce strategies for a startup business, here is the link: http://skillonpage.com/e-commerce-strategies/ .
    It explains everything from the basics to the more advanced possibilities and lists them in 11 points. Very easy to understand and helpful.

neboderko, Jan 10, 2017 IP
  6. rickvb

rickvb Active Member

Best Answers:
    - Options are not clickable on their labels (the texts) only on the radio buttons
    - Missing images crucial mistake
    - Google is against using tabs created from Javascript, because it means you are hiding content. They prefer you show all the content on one page, and use for example anchor tags (#ingredients)

MOST most importantly, youre in a loyalty branche (meaning that someone will keep purchasing your brand if they like it). However, you're not fully utilizing the potential of an e-mail/newsletter list.
    This is a crucial mistake, push your newsletter signup form more and MORE and build that newsletter list. Popups huge newsletter form on the product page, use them.

rickvb, Jan 17, 2017 IP
  7. Vices

Vices Peon

Best Answers:
    It looks good, I like it. The only thing is that the slideshow on the homepage takes a while to load the images.

Vices, Jan 18, 2017 IP
  8. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Another tip here--create product descriptions. Not just any description, but put your product knowledge to work and make your own descriptions. Make people know that you know what you're selling. In that way, you create trust since you know what you're talking about. More on that here: https://understandinge.com/create-desire-mind-product-descriptions/

Milliardo, Jan 20, 2017 IP
  9. richwashington

richwashington Member

Best Answers:
    Can you revise your website from Volusion to Magento? If you will get your website in magento then you will be more advance then other because nowadays magento is one of the most advance for ecommerce website. It has lots of magento extension which will help you to make your website more popular.
    Yes, it will be costly but more profitable.

richwashington, Jan 20, 2017 IP