1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice on a franchise travel agency

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Christine Me, Jul 22, 2015.

Hey,
    Couple of questions from a newbie snooping around.
    I have a small retail business selling on platforms like Amazon and eBay. Since this doesn't bring too much income I was thinking to start a travel agency in a franchise, “the travel franchise/notjusttravel” that I came across but after talking to them over the phone and filled me in with all details, I think is a bit pricey. Has anyone any experience with them? I must give them an answer by friday, this week and the thing is that I asked about them on another forum too, webcosmoforums.com, and I didn't got any info just yet. Since I am in a tight schedule, I'd be very happy if someone could help me here.

I would like to deal with bespoke holidays rather than every day package deals, so another curiosity is if it would be better off starting from scratch. Any advice on how to do this?

Thanks in advance

Christine Me, Jul 22, 2015 IP
  2. Jacob.k

Jacob.k Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but I understand barely 10% of your text and your problem... can You please try to be more exact, and I will help you if it's in my power :)

Jacob.k, Jul 24, 2015 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    First, tell these likely scamsters that you cannot make the deadline and see what they say. For what possible reason would a legitimate franchise business have a deadline like that? The only real reason is to dupe gullible folks into acting quickly without thinking things through.

Beyond that, you are thinking of getting into the travel industry which is over-saturated and, in fact, in the throes of massive disruption as the airlines and hotels compete directly against them with their own online packages. If you see some sort of unique opportunity in this very crowded space, you should go after it on your own without paying people for silly franchise rights.

jrbiz, Jul 24, 2015 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  4. faheem334

faheem334 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    let me know if you want to boost on business on social media and want to get website developed for your business

faheem334, Jul 24, 2015 IP