1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice needed for hiring SEO experts in 2013

Discussion in 'General Business' started by matt_62, Dec 24, 2012.

I am getting sick of hiring SEO idiots, and i am looking for recommendations for companies or individuals that i can look to work with in 2013.

Since i joined this forum, i have had many conversations with SEO 'experts'. Many have promised me that my site will earn "$500 per month"... ok sounds good, and they also want me to pay them about "$300-$500 a month for 3 months"... ok sounds reasonable, they offer "money back guarantee" ok sounds good, and i offer them that instead of paying them cash that I could put their adsense into my site -> and they tell me "lol, we dont work for free" -> i just dont understand how or how they justify their last comment, me borrowing alot of money to hire people is costly and risky for me, yet zero risk for them, also the fact that they guarantee my earnings with money back guarantee, sounds completely suss when they wont take any risk on themselves. If they guarantee with money back guarantee, then there is no reason why if they were legitimate as to why they wouldnt consider taking ad placements as a method of payment. In fact for some of them, the promise of what i would earn each month was double their requested fee... so i was essientially offering them DOUBLE, yet they still said something along the lines of "lol, we dont work for free".

I have hired people on fiverr to help me out with seo and backlinking and had tangible results in terms of an increase in UV as well as an increase in google search results. But for every site where i have payed good money (ALOT more then what fiverr charges) and hired SEO experts from DP, i have not see any results at all, in fact for the sites involved with DP SEO experts, have actually had a decline in visitors the month after the service was performed.

Any suggestions or recommendations on who i should look to hire in 2013? Whats your experience with hiring SEO experts?

matt_62, Dec 24, 2012 IP
  2. Mr.Coe

Mr.Coe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well I would like to recommend myself, I charge way lower then the people you have had previous business with. And I have high success rates with sites.

If your interested in my services let me know and I will pm you my site.

To your interactions with fiverr, I recommend that you stay away from it for seo. Unless your trying to build web 2.0's or you want to get manual backlinks.

Mr.Coe, Dec 24, 2012 IP
  3. european

european Peon

Best Answers:
    Read my theme about rules when you are hiring someone in IT industry. Never pay in advance, and never pay asians more then 3USDper hour, especially SEO, no matter how much experience they have .... For them 0.5 - 1USD per hour is pile of money. And it is pile of money . You would be surprised how 1 dollar means in India. That is one of the poorest country in the world.

european, Dec 26, 2012 IP
  4. marco_salinas

marco_salinas Peon

Best Answers:
    You might need to look for SEO company first and find seo expert there to hire. just find out first what skills of this seo expert you want to hire. The usual seo task is to perform task like article submission, web 2.0 submission and etc....

marco_salinas, Dec 26, 2012 IP
  5. seohunk2u

seohunk2u Banned

Best Answers:
    Well, the main thing is Hire a perfect Professional, Money is not a matter if you will get result. My advice is avoid Freelancer and choose a company who can take responsibilities. before deal with any one you can check their previous record of work and Interact with their clients directly Via phone or e-mail, to check whether they have given you actual port folio or not. These are the few things you have to keep in mind before selecting some one,

I can recommend Myself for this Job as i am a business owner and i have a company. I can provide you everything to verify myself before the deal.

Pm

seohunk2u, Dec 27, 2012 IP
  6. kushanharsha

kushanharsha Peon

Best Answers:
    check the past project of them. ask them to send the project detail. contact the clients of vendor and ask effective is he or she

kushanharsha, Dec 27, 2012 IP
  7. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The last guy i hired was from the USA. And yes, i have read your theme, and if you genuinley know people that can do quality work at those rates, then list them publicly. I have had 2 years of trouble hiring php programmers at the rate that i pay, (let alone the rate you mention) its just not feasible. Doesnt matter if you think they should work for 50cents per hour, they work at the rate that they choose.

i have one project that in 10 months still hasnt been completed and im sick of trying to hire people for it. Even though i pay significantly higher then the rate you mention, its still not easy to find skilled useful workers.

The people on fiverr helped me to get one of my sites ranking well in SEO such that the site they worked on has over 2k uv monthly -> the seo experts on DP cost significantly more, and so far have achieved 0 increase in UV or in google search engine results. The sites they were hired to work on get virtually zero google rankings.

matt_62, Dec 30, 2012 IP
  8. miamivice

miamivice Peon

Best Answers:
    Try utilising outsourcing sites such as freelancer and odesk. Reviewing the user's past work and number of hours completed will give you a clearer picture if they are a good candidate or not.

miamivice, Dec 30, 2012 IP
  9. european

european Peon

Best Answers:
    You really don't get it , IT experts, in India, Bangladesh, Philippine ... gets about 1 USD per hour in better american outsoursing companies.

Others are happy if got anything to work.

SEO not more then 0.5 per hour . If you pay someone more, you can't make him more proficient!

european, Jan 1, 2013 IP
  10. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just know that what your asking is,
    "how can I get my website get promoted constantly" and being there for long time.

Its the least expensive out of the other ways of promoting compared below:

1. TV air time
    2. Hiring a PR firm (PR releases)
    3. Radio time

James Byun, Jan 1, 2013 IP
  11. zafarmalik4

zafarmalik4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello friend, I am telling you about seo firm which provide pay for performance model means first you get results after that pay for it, Resultfirst provides these kinds of model to their clients.

zafarmalik4, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  12. TechSole

TechSole Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh look another thread of pay peanuts get monkeys and the OP complains about the "quality"

I'll make this short and simple. Real SEO takes A LOT of time and investment. There are no shortcuts. You get what you pay for, end of story.

TechSole, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  13. Focl

Focl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

If you are interested you can contact me. We are working now for 9 Austrailan sites
    To be honest .. After 6 months some 1st places for new sites. We are providing only safe white hat SEO

Focl, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  14. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    did i say i pay peanuts? please tell me where i said what i actually spent on SEO in 2012.

Heres the thing, ive hired webdesigners (and other people) at a high rate, you know what i got? Nothing. No site, nothing. You DO NOT get what you paid for. If a banana is worth $1 and you pay $200 and what do you do when you still dont get anything in return?

If YOU have used SEO experts and can recommend someone, then recommend them. Your post does nothing, helps noone. I am here, asking for recommendations, and if you have no experience with hiring skilled SEO people and and you cant make any recommendations on who or which company to hire, then why spam here?

matt_62, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  15. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'll buy that for $1. :)

Hit me up, I can and will help you out.

GC

GuruCreation, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  16. TechSole

TechSole Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Since you want to use a ridiculous analogy I'll elaborate for you.

You pay $1 for a poorly grown bannana that will go off in 1 day or you pay $2 for a bannana that is grown correctly with the correct nutrients which will last 5 days.

I'm not going to argue with you, all I can say is you are the exact kind of client I stay well away from. Period.

TechSole, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  17. BuntaFujiwaraaa

BuntaFujiwaraaa Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL at you saying 1USD to Asian is a pile of money? Are you like disconnected from the world or something? Asia is very big, so please think before you talk. 1USD can't even get me a can of coke at most places in my country. Think before you speak.

BuntaFujiwaraaa, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  18. sakkapratama

sakkapratama Member

Best Answers:
    Social networking is the best key in SEO 2013

sakkapratama, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  19. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thats a great thing you picked up on, but just know its not the only thing.

James Byun, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  20. Ishtiaq Amber

Ishtiaq Amber Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You might need to look for SEO organization first and discover seo professional there to seek the services of. just discover out first what abilities of this seo professional you want to seek the services of. The regular seo process is to execute process like writing and submitting articles, web 2.0 distribution and etc.. visit for aywebtech

Ishtiaq Amber, Sep 4, 2014 IP