1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice for cpm network for a 100kUV a day

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by shubhank008, Jan 29, 2015.

Hey guys, first of all I have been lurking around here since quite a few years, just as a visitor though (probably sure at one point I even registered a acc but system said my email didnt exist, so maybe it was some other site)

To start off, I am looking for a new CPC/CPM/CPV adnetwork for my site, which gets 50k-100kUV a day normally and 200kUV a day on peak days. 60% traffic is Tier1 countries like US france UK, etc. Have around over a million registered users, though had to disable registrations and comments due to spam/hack attempts (wordpress).

My site's niche is related to Games
    I tried clicksor a year ago but was making just USD20~ a day on average which I am pretty sure if crap, in between I stopped using bad ads to annoy my users and once in a while using popunder/adcash but still made hardly Euro 20-30 a day.

Most of the time, used just 1 banner ad or 1 popunder ad, max to max 2 pop under ad.

Site is around 15k on alexa.

Really looking for suggestions, I am not looking for any middleman or someone to "help me" monetize my traffic through him.
    Don't want to try content lockers, I am not after money over my site/users's quality.

I will be happy to register under your referral, if you provide detailed info from your own exp. like avg. ecpm or you make usd xx very xx traffic, etc.

Also, I am thinking to setup my own adserver and then use it to rotate 3-4 adnetworks to test earnings

shubhank008, Jan 29, 2015 IP