1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice for best CRUD generation system

Discussion in 'PHP' started by Dutchfoxy, Apr 9, 2015.

Hi, I am looking for the best CRUD generation system (like phpgenerator, Laravel, Xcrud, etc.) for my situation.

I have a small website with 7 pages. Each page has a different layout and other functions. One page for example has a slider, you can slide 3 people (title, photo, description text).... another page has 3 columns and a title, another page has a big image and in the middle is a text box, etc. etc. But the client would like to be able to edit / manage the content of each page.

What is the best CRUD generation system for this (paid or free)? Must CRUD generating systems have multiple rows and many fields (for example movie database, products, etc.). I just want to allow access to 7 pages and I can create 7 database tables (1 for each page).

What solution would you suggest?

Dutchfoxy, Apr 9, 2015 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Why not just build it yourself? Sounds like the page in question is built from scratch - just build a control panel, say with 7 tabs or sections, one for each page?

PoPSiCLe, Apr 9, 2015 IP
  3. Dutchfoxy

Dutchfoxy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I was thinking about it myself. But since it is not more than some text-fields / a few WYSIWYG editors and buttons, I was hoping for a simple CRUD creation tool (or even some kind of form builder).... instead of building PHP scripts from scratch. I also want to save some time on designing the user interface screens :)

So no CRUD tips, anyone?

Dutchfoxy, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  4. ThePHPMaster

ThePHPMaster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is one of those questions that you will get a different answer from almost all of those you ask. I recommend that you go with what your guts say. Try something and if it doesn't work out try something else. No solution works for all, and it will give you more experience in handling these systems.

ThePHPMaster, Apr 10, 2015 IP