1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice for article marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by sweetcrabhoney18, Nov 3, 2009.

1. PhilipR

PhilipR Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually, the link, along with the intro IS part of the article. It's been like this since day one of published articles, both off and online.

sweetcrabhoney18, I forgot to suggest...show one of your articles.

But why do I have this feeling she is no longer participating in her own thread?

Maybe she is off cooking blueberry muffins.

PhilipR, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  2. earticles

earticles Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think links embedded directly into the body of the article are worth more than those stuffed in the signature but, of course, everybody is free to choose :)

earticles, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  3. sweetcrabhoney18

sweetcrabhoney18 Banned

Best Answers:
    LOL cooking blueberry muffiins! ( I'm making some pasta sauce right now ..for some turkey meatball spaghetti later )

I have taken everyones lovely advice and I went and bought this huge notebook to write articles in. I haven't typed them yet but none of them have links inside and just talks about things that have to do with the topic.. I have been thinking of writing a few free recipes and submitting those as soon as I write them. I just have to write them.. It takes a little time.
    But yeah the link thing is very annoying but I am getting use to it..
    Again thanks for all the wonderful and helpful advice.

I'll post one in a few minutes.. :)

sweetcrabhoney18, Nov 8, 2009 IP