1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice/Best way to monetize an adult website with 120M pageviews /m

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Ano014, Jan 1, 2019.

Hello everyone,

I have a 1y contract with a company which will expire this month and i'm getting paid by them $3500/m. This contract was made when my website had way less visits (1/3) than it has now. They only display banners on my website because i don't accept popads. I will request a new contract with $6-7000/m, do you think this too much?

If they don't accept can anyone suggest me how to monetize (no popads) my adult website and how much money do you think this site can generate?

Some stats:
    125,980,895 page views in last 30 days
    Avg. Session Duration for a user: 07:16
    Alexa ~2000

Thank You.

Ano014, Jan 1, 2019 IP
  2. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    You can read our official thread on digitalpoint and if you are interested send us a message. Your website type (tube videos) is the best for our service (You can also monetize it further through ads (we have nothing against).
    Thanks !
    Nerohut

NeroHut, Jan 2, 2019 IP
  3. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    No way you can make $3,500/m with banners nowadays. So if I were you ask another contract with them with less than the amount you said.

charice.preston, Jan 2, 2019 IP
  4. hodor1

hodor1 Member

Best Answers:
    Almost every company has Publishers as you.. when you make a deal for fix monthly. maybe they cut your profits after you work with them so long..
    If you feel you don't get when you need, try to contact other ad networks that have available banners, then maybe worth it or you will get a raise the the new Price :)

hodor1, Jan 2, 2019 IP
  5. Mor Doo

Mor Doo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi

Do be 100% honest the best way to optimize and maximize your revenue is by choosing the best company for each ad model you would like to run

While Ad-Maven isnt offering banners for adult publihsers we have great rates and revenue through native push notification ads for adult -

you can contact me in private - i would love to tell you more about the potetial

Mor Doo, Jan 8, 2019 IP