1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice and Feedback Needed - Would This Work?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Emathia, Nov 17, 2012.

Hey guys,

Thinking of some new ways to convert with clickbank, CPA etc.. and just wanted to know whether websites with this sort of design http://www.coachnerd.com/ actually are still converting well? I see sites like this everywhere and just wanted to see whether they still work and convert well?

Also any ideas on how to get traffic to these sort of sites would be great too.

Thanks,
    Nick

Emathia, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  2. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea they still work well I see em all the time. To get traffic it would be like with any other type of site. :)

ninjamtlt1, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  3. gusher08

gusher08 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think it'll works. traffic? as for my experience, social media traffic (facebook, twitter, pinterest, etc) converts well on cpa campaigns. maybe you can try it out.

gusher08, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  4. Matthew Anton

Matthew Anton Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes and no. I like the idea that you have a straight forward message about your site, but also feel a video would help sell it. Afterall who wants to trust a random website. Even a short youtube video of yourself or voice over would help

Matthew Anton, Nov 17, 2012 IP