1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Advertising/ Sponsorship of Halo 4 Facebook page (14k fans)

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by arkueckelhan, Oct 26, 2012.

I have a very active Facebook fan page with over 14,000 fans (PM me for link to the page).

Every single fan is a Halo player and anticipating the Halo 4 game coming out in two weeks. I am looking for some sponsorship. I can add a little logo to the images that are shared (and seen by between 3k-20k people each time), I can add your ad to halo4tips.com which I will start linking to (I get about 300 visitors with each link I post), I can share your content if it is heavily related, and many things of that nature.

Please reply here and/ or PM me if you are interested in sponsoring the page. There are many things we can do so it simply depends... NO SPAMMY sites, and I will have to approve the content before I share, etc.

Also, I will be starting videos shortly which should receive 300-2k views each and I am willing to place a banner at the bottom of the video. Special pricing will be given if you want to pre-buy 20k views or more.

arkueckelhan, Oct 26, 2012 IP
  2. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, send me your page's info. We might be able to work together

Nima, Mar 20, 2013 IP