1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Advertising on Video Game Related Website

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Grit., May 11, 2016.

• Ownership of this domain has been verified.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

1 - links are unique sites linking in, not individual links.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I am co-admin of a video game related website, that I have been running since registration of the domain. We've been working on this website as a hobby for almost 2 years now, and I'm starting to get a bit more serious about it, rather than just running it as a hobby.

The website is www.gamercrowd.net and is a video game related website. We mostly post news monday - friday, and then an article or review at the weekends 2/3 times a month. The articles that we post, we also submit to exterior websites, and we have known some success occasionally from it (if you take a look at 2015, you'll see we had a significant rise in visits).

gc-2015-stats.jpg gc-2016-stats.jpg

On our site, we currently have 4 banner oppurtunites, 3 of which are currently filled by google advertisements, and 1 which is us trialing an affiliate program. We are quite happy to sell each of these slots to private advertisers as it is, so we currently have available

1 x (320 x 100) on the header of the page, which is sitewide
    2 x (300 x 300) on the side bar which are sitewide (max width 300)
    1 x (728 x 90) which appear on post pages, but not on the front page of the site.

We are currently only offering these for monthly prices, due to the fact we are setting our sights higher and aiming to grow our site. Due to the nature of our site, we will refuse any offers of advertisement for any NSFW or illegal content.

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a PM or ask in the thread. We only accept Paypal payments. We also are open to other potential suggestions of advertisement opportunities on our site, so if you have a suggestion or want to make us an offer, please get in contact.

Grit., May 11, 2016 IP
  2. N.Carter

N.Carter Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Contact me on about placement of banner 300 x 300

N.Carter, May 27, 2016 IP
  3. Rinku2013

Rinku2013 Active Member