1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advertising on Mamma?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by sayyes, Oct 25, 2005.

Anyone had any experience advertising on mamma.com? I've heard horror stories, but I'm thinking of trying it. This will be my first foray into doing anything other than Adwords/Overture.

If I end up doing it, I'm going to use a tracking code to see exactly how well this traffic converts compared to Google/Yahoo.

sayyes, Oct 25, 2005 IP
  2. clasione

clasione Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't see any conversions at all from it...... Clickthru rates are very inexpensive in comparision, but with no conversion at all, it's not something I can recommend....

clasione, Oct 25, 2005 IP
  3. bordeglobal

bordeglobal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Click and pay is a horror in itself as you really do not know what you are paying for - a real visitor or someone that is just increasing your bill.

bordeglobal, Nov 23, 2005 IP
  4. sayyes

sayyes Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I tried it for a few weeks and my experience was just like clasione's...traffic but ZERO conversions and ZERO clicks on my ads. It really is unreal that they can stay in business.

bordeglobal, it sounds like you stay away from PPC advertising. Do you use any type of online advertising? If so, what has worked for you?

sayyes, Dec 1, 2005 IP
  5. hyperActive

hyperActive Peon

Best Answers:
    Tried it once. Click throughs are horrible as was said before. No reason to use this over Adwords.

hyperActive, Dec 5, 2005 IP
  6. n1kk178

n1kk178 Guest

Best Answers:
    I didn't get anyway with this advertiser totally hopeless.

n1kk178, Dec 11, 2005 IP