1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advertising in tik tok

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Valerija, Sep 30, 2021.

Hi guys!
    I would like to know about advertising from tik tok bloggers. Maybe someone has already ordered an advertisement? If so, share your experience. And, if possible, advise honest tik tok bloggers. Thank you in advance!

Valerija, Sep 30, 2021 IP
  2. Đặng Văn Bình

Đặng Văn Bình Member

Best Answers:
    I am also looking at this possibility. It is interesting to know the opinion of members of the forum.

Đặng Văn Bình, Sep 30, 2021 IP
  3. Kalarabant

Kalarabant Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Actually, I didn't apply to tiktok platform for advertising, but my friend told me that he successfully ran advertising campaign in tiktok.
    As for bloggers, I would note that a;ll of them actually honest and offer competitive conditions.
    Of course, prices vary, because it depends on lots of things such as audience coverage, the amount of subscribers and other significant things. The vast majority of tiktok bloggers try to attract people to their intsgrams because the monetization system in tiktok is still being very weak. I guess if you know couple of famous bloggers, you can apply to them and find out about all the conditions.

Kalarabant, Nov 16, 2021 IP
  4. RockOn4

RockOn4 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. Create a new campaign. Start by creating an ad campaign under the “Campaigns” tab and clicking on the “Create” button.
    2. Choose your placements and targeting.
    3. Create a new ad.
    4. Measure your ad performance.

RockOn4, Nov 16, 2021 IP