1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advertising in Telegram

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Bob Reed, Aug 7, 2018.

Tell me, did anyone do advertising in telegram or similar messengers?
    What is the easiest way to promote anything there?
    Where should I start?

Bob Reed, Aug 7, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    directly to people or via channels?
    I can't imagine you'd be hugely popular if you haven't got any prior relationship with them.

sarahk, Aug 7, 2018 IP
  3. MatBerrows

MatBerrows Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create telegram groups and channels.
    Provide it with a great content and share t.me links to your website and social media.
    Telegram is a really good way of promotion.

MatBerrows, Aug 10, 2018 IP
  4. Walleey

Walleey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure that Telegram is the best way for promotion.. You need to create a good channel first and then promote your channel before you start promoting your service :) You should work hard twice then. And no one knows how much time will you spend and if it will be productive.
    I think you'd better use Instagram for promotion as you can use bot to find your target audience. It will be faster and easier for sure.

Walleey, Aug 20, 2018 IP
  5. Lester Reeves

Lester Reeves Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also think that you'd better start with another social network. Or you can try to order advertising of your channel from other bloggers, maybe this could help.

Lester Reeves, Aug 20, 2018 IP
  6. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure that it's easy for a simple person to find the bloggers that will advertise their channels. It will cost a lot and not everyone will agree to do that. Especially if it's not very interesting community.

Warren Willy, Aug 23, 2018 IP
  7. Roman Chetwer

Roman Chetwer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am starting a startup, we help entrepreneurs to make target ad in telegram.

The easiest way is to connect with admin of a channel and deal about ad post. We can help to target right channel, contact with administrator, help you to make the post maximum native, control the publishing conditions and count metrics, you need.

Roman Chetwer, Aug 24, 2018 IP
  8. Buzzoid

Buzzoid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To begin with, you need to unwind in other social networks, and only then go to telegram. In telegraph it's best to start from your channel.

Buzzoid, Sep 3, 2018 IP
  9. Bob Reed

Bob Reed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also think that Instagram is a good idea to start. But I was just curious to find out if there were any other ways.

Why not? After all, you can just find a Telegram channel with the target audience similar to yours and purchase advertising from them. Is this a bad idea?

It sounds pretty interesting, but how much time is spent on the promotion of the Telegram channel?

I'm just interested in some new and unknown ways of promoting. I would like to learn about some new approach to this.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2018
    Bob Reed, Sep 3, 2018 IP
  10. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    I think that almost the only way is to advertise in other Telegram channels but you should pay for it for sure and not every moderator will agree to advertise your channel.
    But you can try at least.

Konnock, Sep 28, 2018 IP
  11. Arthur Kamsky

Arthur Kamsky Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, telegram marketing isn't so straightforward

From my practice, the best approach is:

1. Announce some lottery, quiz, giveaway, competion with gifts and pack it into chatbot
    2. Search for channels (telegram search, google, channels lists) with your target audiency
    3. Buy ad posts there, announcing your event
    4. Get a lot of cheap traffic
    5. Organize event, award winners
    6. Use sale funnels (lead nurturing) and broadcasts in your bot to keep in touch with subscribers and make soft offers

Using chatbot instead of channels helps you to create personalized user journeys

If you involved in e-commerce, give a try to our ready-to-go chatbot solution – https://telespace.me/apps/e_commerce_bot

Hope i was useful, cheers

Arthur Kamsky, Oct 18, 2018 IP
  12. Levin110

Levin110 Peon

Best Answers:
    There is few ways to advertce on Telegram. Either you order posts directly from the group/channel owners/admins. Or ether you collect/buy thematic groups list. Look for the people posting the text with your keyword, than you write a message to them with your offer.

If you want to automate this proccess, let me know.

Levin110, Oct 27, 2020 IP