1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advertising Blocking / Unblocking

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by ashras99, Feb 17, 2012.

I have one website with adsense and I blocked many url's and categories which are not relevant to my website.

But now i am opening a new website and those blocked url's/categrories will be relevant for this website, and need to be unblocked.

As i cannot open 2 adsense accounts, so how can i overcome from this problem.

Thanks in advance.

ashras99, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Why not do like me and allow everything, let adsense do its job.
    I know it can be tempting if you have only one topic, but still, adsense is able to deal with context, its technology is over 10 years old, it's a big boy now..

JamesColin, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  3. tim-buchalka

tim-buchalka Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have to say I agree with JamesColin above, don't worry about the blocking.

Let Google decide what urls and categories are appropriate for your site - Remember adsense is personalised for the VISITOR not the website, so ads that google deem relevant for your visitor are displayed. This is another reason to just let Google do their job.

tim-buchalka, Feb 19, 2012 IP