1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Advertising Banner on every page of active Gaming Forum - PR2

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by chlwotjd678, Mar 16, 2012.

I would like to sell an advertising banner space on my gaming forum now that one of the current advertiser's time is running out. Price is $15 monthly and annually it is $125 (More than 3 months for free).

Community is only 6 months old but already has PR2 with an average daily traffic of 200~300 according to Google Analytics. Traffic from organic searches on search engines average over 100 daily and the past 30 days, we had a total of 8,306 visits.

Our members have made a total of 9,215 posts in 1,078 threads.

We also hold monthly giveaways thanks to our sponsors which brings in even more traffic and considering the progress our community has made just within 6 months, it is sure to grow faster and faster. :)

Your ad should be 125x125 pixels and it will be placed on our sidebar which is featured on every single page. A new custom theme is also in works and it features a collapsible sidebar as well.

If you are interested, please PM me.
    chlwotjd678, Mar 16, 2012 IP