1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advertiser Non Compete Keywords Vs Protected Keywords

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by RICK430, Jan 14, 2009.

Hi everyone

Does anyone know the difference between an advertisers protected keywords and non compete keywords requirements?
    SEMrush
    I don't know if anyone here is going thru what I have been for the past 12 months but it seems like everytime I start on a new campaign and begin generating a lot of sales I then get an email from the advertiser stating that their search policies have changed, some even go as far as saying we cannot even use their trademark within our advertisements. You would think these advertisers would be jumping for joy for getting several daily sales but I guess when you start getting too successful and they have to payout thousands of dollars then they start looking for ways to shut you down by microscopically reviewing your search engine campaigns and landing pages. Anything to hold or reverse commissions.

RICK430, Jan 14, 2009 IP
    SEMrush