1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Advertisement support

Discussion in 'Services' started by AndrewMKP, Feb 5, 2016.

Hello DP,

I am searching for someone or a company to support the advertisement of a new brand.

You will be required to post on forums once a week, or once every two weeks (depending on the local forum rules).

THIS IS NOT CONTENT CREATION.

We will provide the content to post, you will simply login and paste a new thread/ reply to the existing thread in the advertisement section. You may need to edit minor BB code such as links to make the post look good; but other than that this is pretty much a simple copy and paste job.

It shouldn't take very long, all passwords, signatures and users will be set up ready. This will be for around 20 forums to start with. Expanding if things go well and you can do a proper job.

I am happy to accept quotes from VA's too.

The lowest price + best service will of course win - include details of previous clients if you wish to enhance your application. You may also provide references. Payment will be via PayPal on completion ONLY.

Please reply to this thread or PM me with your details, you must include a price/ quotation price either per pasted post or for the full job.

For the correct candidate, this will be a recurring and regular job.

Best regards,
    Andrew.

AndrewMKP, Feb 5, 2016 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    I have a team that specializes in forum posting.

We can handle between 10 and 10,000 posts per day.

I guarantee you the highest of quality as everything is done manually.

I see you need us to post in 20 different forums. How about 10 posts per forum per day?

If this number is good, we could accomplish it for $0.12 per post or $24.00 per day.

Matthew Sayle, Feb 7, 2016 IP
  3. rajkumarr87

rajkumarr87 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We are a team doing forum posting.Will do it for $15 per day.My skype is rajkumarr87

rajkumarr87, Feb 11, 2016 IP