1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advertise on Xbox forum with OVER 6,400 members! NO rotations! LOW monthly rates!

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Skribblez, Jul 11, 2006.

Xbox Forums

6,400 members and growing every day!

Why advertise with us?

• You will NOT be put into a rotation. Your banner will be up and running the whole time during your campaign.
    • This is a great opportunity to advertise your gaming or entertainment related site.
    • The forum is active. Members are posting every day.

Traffic Statistics:

February - July (2006):

http://www.xbox-forums.com/webstat/

July continued:

[​IMG]

I have been spending a bit of time promoting the forum, so the traffic has been going up the past few days and I'm expecting it to continue growing more every day.

Advertisement Space:

Header banner - 468x60 or 728x90

Your header banner will be located at the top of the forum under the user navigation menu. Your header banner can be either 468x60 or 728x90, but we prefer 728x90 because it fills up most of the white space and can help with your CTR, it's your choice. See the screenshot below to get a better idea:

[​IMG]

Price: $25.00 [ORDER]

IMPORTANT: You will NOT be put into a rotation. You will get FULL exposure.

Footer banner - 468x60 or 728x90

Your footer banner will be located near the bottom of the forum on top of the "Who's Online" section. Your footer banner can be either 468x60 or 728x90, but we prefer 728x90 because it fills up most of the white space and can help with your CTR, it's your choice. See the screenshot below to get a better idea:

[​IMG]

Price: $15.00 [ORDER]

IMPORTANT: You will NOT be put into a rotation. You will get FULL exposure.

Footer Text Links:

Your footer text link will be located on top of the copyright section on the footer. See the screenshot below:

[​IMG]

Normal links: $5.00 [ORDER]
    Bold links: $6.00 [ORDER]
    Bold colored links: $8.00 [ORDER]

Only 8 spots available.

Terms:
    • We reserve the right to deny you advertisement space on our forum if we find that your site is inappropriate for our audience, or if we find that it is a competing forum. If this is the case, your payment will be refunded in full.
    • All prices mentioned above are monthly rates

Contact me:

If you are interested in advertising, please contact me today:

neil [at] scriptshock.com

Thanks,
    Neil

Skribblez, Jul 11, 2006 IP