1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Advanced Website Design

Discussion in 'Design' started by samilee80, Oct 16, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Creation of highly customized WordPress sites, multiple mockups, and revisions. Includes WooCommerce integration and payment gateway setup delivered in 30 days.

• Two Design Concepts, Three Revisions
    • Up to 3 Home Page Revisions
    • Up to 4 Inner Page Mockup
    • Up to 4 Inner Page Revisions or One (1) Revision per Mockup
    • Blog Activation
    • Up to 3 Contact Forms
    • Up to 3 Widgets
    • Two (2) Free Plugin Installation
    • Up to 90 Page Transfers
    • HTML and XML Sitemap
    • Favicon
    • Social Media Icons
    • Branded WordPress Login Page
    • Responsive Web Design
    • WooCommerce Integration
    • Homepage Slideshow, Photo Gallery, and other features as needed
    • Website Design delivery will be 30 days or more depending on the complexity of the site design.
    FAQ's
    1. How long does it take to create a website?
    • Our website development completes 4 weeks for the Advanced Web Design Package. This period is extended for every added feature requested.
    2. What is the average cost for a website?
    • There are many factors that influence the cost of any given website. In any event that your project requires more than what our custom solutions offer, we would be happy to talk to you and provide you with a free assessment.
    3. Does this include hosting?
    • The website design packages do not include hosting. It only covers the website build and the site's launch as well as 20 days of support after launch.
    4. What technologies do you use to build your websites?
    • We use WordPress along with premium WordPress themes. Our themes are built with HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, and PHP. All our themes also use Page Builders which allow our clients to easily build pages, with unlimited layouts, through a drag and drop user interface, without the need for coding knowledge.
    5. Where will you build my website?
    • We create a dashboard hosting environment. The URL will be provided to you once we run the site through our initial QA.
    6. How many changes can I make to my site without additional cost?
    • We value our client's insights and input. Our clients will be given one week after the initial design has been sent to provide their feedback for revisions at no charge. Please note that design revisions can no longer be made once the development has passed the design milestone and the final design is approved.
    7. When is payment required for your web development services?
    • We require 50% of the estimated fee to be provided prior to the launch of the project, with the remaining payment due upon completion of the project.
    8. Can I get access to my site while the site is being built?
    • We strongly discourage providing access to the site during the development phase. The credentials to the site are turned over once they are hosted in the client server, after the final walkthrough and approval.
    9. Why won't you launch on a Friday?
    • Development best practices discourage launching of sites on Fridays. As most sites represent business that run on weekdays only, weekend launches may cause unforeseen errors that cannot be addressed in real time as our staff and most clients do not work on weekends.

samilee80, Oct 16, 2017 IP
  2. warcam

warcam Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We are looking at a new site in the new year www.hrhofficefurniture.co.uk been told that should be woocommerce site. Can you send me links to sites you have done previously?

warcam, Dec 12, 2017 IP
    samilee80 likes this.
  3. samilee80

samilee80 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will pm you in 30 minutes.

samilee80, Dec 13, 2017 IP
  4. samilee80

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @warcam I sent you a Private Message with the links.

samilee80, Dec 13, 2017 IP
  5. CompuByte

CompuByte Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    CompuByte, Feb 25, 2018 IP
  6. samilee80

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will send you a quote within the next 30 minutes. Thank you for contacting me. feel free to contact me on my skype as well @samilee80

samilee80, Feb 26, 2018 IP