1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Advance Seo Services From Seoserviceshop Web Solution Agency !

Discussion in 'Services' started by Seoserviceshop, Jul 3, 2015.

Place Bid

Current bid: No bid yet
(no reserve)
USD

Must be at least $225.00.

USD

Optional amount you would like to
automatically bid if you are outbid.

Available to premium members.

Active Bids

There are no bids yet.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Dear Hiring Manager

Since the year 2006, we have been successfully providing SEO / SMM/ SMM and Internet marketing services for hundreds of companies in USA, UK & Europe. We are a young, energetic & experienced team of SEO Experts based in India. Our Management Team has 10+ years of experience working India.

STRATEGY OF WORK :-

We make a deal in top 5 results.

We will provide you complete seo services

1. on page seo
    2. off page seo
    3. smo ETC ETC...

1st we will do all on page seo & put all H1, H2 tags on mail headlines
    2nd is remove all the erros in coding & passed in WCC.
    3rd is put all the tags & verified website in google, yaoo & MSN.

We can quickly promote your website.
    We can place your website on top of the Natural Listings on Google, Yahoo and MSN.
    We do not use “link farms” or “black hat” methods that Google and the other search engines frown upon and can use to de-list or ban your site.

Check my company profile on UPWOK ( ODESK ) with recently running jobs and feedbacks from my clients.

Seoserviceshop Web Solution Agency on UPWOK ( ODESK )

WORK EXPERIENCE:-

I have 7 years Experience in SEO/SMM/SMO and Local Seo Services, also working on this scripts from last 5 years.

Wordpress
    Magento
    Joomla
    Squarspace
    Volusion
    Shopify etc etc ...

I have experience of handling similar types of projects in the past. I’m passionate with my work. I am honest, sincere and very cooperative. I am already doing similar kind of work so I am really interested in this.

Apart from that I Believe in Smart work along with hard Work. I will free myself to do the project.

We will provide you top 5 ranking for your business keywords with 100% guaranteed & sent weekly progress report with all details with in excel format on your ID …....

For all the details & check our SEO proven track record on UPWORK (ODESK) .

Contact on Skype or via mail For complete details and seo services plan which we will provided to our all seo clients world wide.

COMMUNICATION:-
    Skype, GTalk, Email, Telephone, ICQ, Various other Chat tools.

Here is my contact ID”s for the chat please check :-

Contact Details :-
    www.seoserviceshop.com

Yahoo :- seoserviceshop
    Gtalk :- seoserviceshop

Contact with us-
    We are available 6 days a week and 12 hours a day, via email at your service.

Contact with us-
    We are available 6 days a week and 12 hours a day, via email at your service.

Thanks & Regards
    Prince Verma

Affiliated With :-
    Seoserviceshop Web Solution Agency

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
    Seoserviceshop, Jul 3, 2015 IP