1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adult Website Advice Pay Per Click vs Monthly Subscription

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by romeopov, Jul 23, 2017.

I'm starting a niche adult website and I wanted to know which model might work best. Pay Per Click or a small $4.95 a month subscription.

I figure the monthly because with just 1,000 subscribers you're making close to 5 grand a month whereas with Pay Per Click you need 100 -200 thousand visitors to start seeing some real money.

Has anyone had experience with both of these models and how did it work out? Thanks in advance.

romeopov, Jul 23, 2017 IP
  2. Steve @Pinvert

Steve @Pinvert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey there @romeopov

Both of them would work great, however for both you would need over 100k traffic. This is mainly because not all of your visitors will pay the $4.95 monthly subscription - Here I think it would be better to create a paysite, where you would reward the people who bring you new clients with a certain percentage of the users they bring and buy the monthly subscription.

On the other side, a pay per click one would be more easier but if it's niched, your users might not like the amount of ads.

Therefore, a good option would be to create both. Create a website on the ppc model and if they don't want ads and also want acess to premium content - they should buy the monthly subscription.

If you're going to need traffic to rank you website higher and get a good amount of people on your website - contact my colleague - Andrew - on skype : live:andrew.pinvert.

Regards,
    Steve

Steve @Pinvert, Jul 24, 2017 IP
  3. romeopov

romeopov Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice Steve.

I'm thinking about doing a mixture of both. I think ads might be ok as long as there isn't any pop ups.

romeopov, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  4. Steve @Pinvert

Steve @Pinvert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depends. If you have a niched websites and you put popups from that niche, that wouldn't be so annoying - as it brings something the visitor is interested in.

Otherwise, pop ups is not a great idea.

In case you'd need a few tips to grow the website, here's an article wrote by one of my colleagues : https://stream-seo.com/make-money-sexy-adult-blogs/

Regards,
    Steve

Steve @Pinvert, Jul 27, 2017 IP